Jailbreak Staff Meeting.

    

Event details

This will be a meeting, That we will be going though pretty much everything there is to Jailbreak.

This will include, Going over each question in the staff quiz, discussing it as a whole.

Discussing what you're supposed to do and not supposed to do.

Anything else that comes up.

And then we will open the floor to q/a as always.

 

If you can't make it, we will probably be having a draft of what was said, or possibly have a makeup meeting for it.



Well, I have my calendar full for Christmas Eve, but I'll be able to get on the meeting halfway, at least

Share this comment


Link to comment

I'm Sorry But I Can't Come To This Meeting...  Because It is Christmas 

 

 

 

(EDIT) I Can Do It

Edited by Silverad

Share this comment


Link to comment

Why make it Christmas afternoon? don't most people have family to spend time with? This is really inconvenient for many, I would imagine. Or is it just showing it for my timezone only? great now I am confused. Anyway I won't be able to make it due to it been on Christmas day.


Share this comment


Link to comment

Don't know why the meeting had to be on the 24th and not any other day before it ( for you lovable Aussies <3), but that's just my opinion.

 

Also I'll probably be working that day... but we'll see.

Share this comment


Link to comment

still unable to make it, I am with my family on Christmas. sorry 

Edited by ghost
1 person likes this

Share this comment


Link to comment

Can't make it. Spending time with my dads side of the family on Christmas eve and moms side on Christmas I don't know who planned the dates for this but I'm sure they saw this coming. (People doing the same)

Share this comment


Link to comment
Just now, Donka said:

EVERYONE THIS IS NO LONGER ON CHRISTMAS EVE, IT'S THE NIGHT BEFORE

SO if my jailbreak staff application isn't accepted tomorrow i cant attend this? dang it i was trying to be accepted so i can attend this

 

Share this comment


Link to comment

I might be able to make but I am uncertain. I might arrive to this meeting late.

 

Share this comment


Link to comment
Just now, Loud J said:

I might be able to make but I am uncertain. I might arrive to this meeting late.

 

I cant go :( my application wasn't accepted in time

If my application was accepted today before the meeting i can go if not i cant :(

Share this comment


Link to comment
2 hours ago, GetRektM8 said:

I cant go :( my application wasn't accepted in time

If my application was accepted today before the meeting i can go if not i cant :(

No need to feel left out. I am sure you will become a staff in no time.

Edited by Loud J

Share this comment


Link to comment
1 minute ago, Loud J said:

No need to feel left out. I am sure you will become a staff soon enough.

I talked to arch he said i can go :D

Share this comment


Link to comment
Just now, GetRektM8 said:

I talked to arch he said i can go :D

COOL!!!! I told you there is no need to feel left out :D

 

Share this comment


Link to comment
1 minute ago, Loud J said:

COOL!!!! I told you there is no need to feel left out :D

 

You are so kind  to me :)

Share this comment


Link to comment

Sorry I Can't Go I Wanted To Though =) I Have Something to do from 5-7 So if the meeting is longer than 1h i'll be able to go ='( ;-; ;-; ;-;

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Share this comment


Link to comment

Ok I put myself as not going because I didn't know it was moved, since the meeting was actually on December 24th, then moved to Today. I'm able to come but idk if I still can (since it says I'm not going). Am I still able to come? Please respond A.S.A.P. Thank you ^-^

Share this comment


Link to comment
2 minutes ago, MR_BangZ said:

Ok I put myself as not going because I didn't know it was moved, since the meeting was actually on December 24th, then moved to Today. I'm able to come but idk if I still can (since it says I'm not going). Am I still able to come? Please respond A.S.A.P. Thank you ^-^

Yes the meeting has not started yet

Share this comment


Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now