Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bjomolf

Discussion
What is the Importance?

0 posts in this topic

[SPOILER="Disclaimer"]In my writing below, I don't mean any sort of disrespect for Hearthigen, or the Hearthigen staff/users. I justed asked the questions because I didn't generally understand the concept.[/SPOILER] [INFORMATION]Hello. So even before I applied, I was wondering what the hell I would be applying for, and some of you may have too (or may not, who knows). I've been wondering and wanting to know, what does the "Member" tag and the member applications do? Are they there for newcomers to feel apart of the community by having to apply for something, that can be approved or denied? Going off this, what are the repercussions if an application is denied; or benefits if accepted? [B]The main questions that I'm asking are: [/B]Why are there member apps? | What happens if an app is denied or accepted? [B][/B] For the second part, I want to ask on voting. This part is going to be short, as I don't understand the concept in the first place. When I, or anyone makes a Member application, staff and users can +1/-1 an application. Basically, I am confused on why people vote on these applications.[/INFORMATION] [B][/B]

When a application has been accepted, you are apart of the Hearthigen Family :) You can apply for staff after you are accepted as a member and you get Trusted status.. Being denied means you cannot be a member because of certain reasons and actions you have done. You cannot apply for staff nor be apart of the family until you shape up.

[QUOTE="Kolor, post: 11847, member: 89"]When a application has been accepted, you are apart of the Hearthigen Family :) You can apply for staff after you are accepted as a member and you get Trusted status.. Being denied means you cannot be a member because of certain reasons and actions you have done. You cannot apply for staff nor be apart of the family until you shape up.[/QUOTE] [SIZE=7][COLOR=#ffff00]You forgot the second paragraph's question, and I also do want to know why hgen has the recruitment voting for member apps. We're giving them +1s on their member applications, but why do we need to make a thread on voting for them to be a member again when we are already voting on their apps?[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[QUOTE="Excalibur, post: 11845, member: 20"]When I, or anyone makes a Member application, staff and users can +1/-1 an application. Basically, I am confused on why people vote on these applications.[/QUOTE] Well only HGEN Members and up can -1/+1 any applications. When someone -1s an app, they should give a reason just as people who +1 an app should also give their reason. When a certain percentage is reached the app will be either denied or accepted [QUOTE="Barbed Wire Light Tube, post: 11852, member: 86"]You forgot the second paragraph's question, and I also do want to know why hgen has the recruitment voting for member apps. We're giving them +1s on their member applications, but why do we need to make a thread on voting for them to be a member again when we are already voting on their apps?[/QUOTE] sadly i don't have an answer for that, tbh there should ALREADY be a poll on the member app where the results are only viewable by staff