Lil' Poof

Introduction
Flwuffy's Staff Introduction

0 posts in this topic

[B]General Information[/B] [B]Current Rank:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Officer [/COLOR] [B]Name you want to be called:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Flwuffy or Kou [/COLOR] [B]Ambitions as a Staff:[/B] [COLOR="red"]My ambitions as a staff are to help people and give a nice impression of the community. To bring people in so we can have a bigger family all and all. [/COLOR] [B]Why you became a Staff:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Absolutely love the community and I wanted to be apart of it. I hope I can be of some help because I'm very active and look forward to being the type of person to make others feel welcome. [/COLOR] [B]Rank you wish to achieve (reasonably):[/B] [COLOR="red"]I'm perfectly happy with this rank, my intentions aren't to get a higher ranking staff. [/COLOR] [B]Anything else about you:[/B] [COLOR="red"]I'm a pretty shy person at first but once you get to know me I'm really open and *hopefully* fun person to talk with! [/COLOR]

[QUOTE="Armegardeon, post: 12959, member: 16"]"It's so Flwuffy I'm going to die!" - Guess that movie quote![/QUOTE] It's from the movie Armegardeon's Trashy Time. I mean Despicable Me... Congratulations on staff Flwuffy you deserved it. ;)