P1NGU

Discussion
PlayStation 3

0 posts in this topic

Hi, gamers I mean, if you're not a gamer and you're a member of Hearthigen, I can't see how you've made it this far... NONETHELESS! Whenever I'm not here on the website making random, silly status updates or on the Jailbreak server responding to random, silly kills, I'm on PlayStation 3 playing Destiny: The Taken King, Minecraft, or just Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage for the PlayStation. If you would *like* to play Minecraft or Destiny with me sometime, add me: ChaoticDragon794 or AndrewTRAWX94 (I use both). Noot noot. - P1NGU <3

[QUOTE="Tree, post: 13514, member: 477"]ps4 scubs[/QUOTE] ps4 is just another money grab the real scribs are the people who think paying for online 2 times is a good idea once for your ISP second for acess to play with other players (i get its for better servers) lol so imo ps4 is now the "new" xbox stuck up fuckers who think there better somehow at least on ps3 you didnt need to pay for online and could rub it on the xbox players face buut now its the same and shitty like xbox (kinda why i got a better pc) console went to shit i have no clue why even bring ps4 out just revamp ps3 with better shit,derp but nooo consumerism trumps common sense imo