Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FatesDeath

Suggestion
TEAMVEIWER meetings

0 posts in this topic

[SIZE=4]old title= Steam Broadcasting[/SIZE] EDIT : ok since kana brought up that steam is shit to stream on i will be using TEAM VEIWER its an awesome program allows me to broadcast privately faster (hope the pics work) you will need to install it with this link [URL]http://www.teamviewer.com/en/download/windows/[/URL] once there pick the OS your on ie: windows, mac then DOWNLOAD the install file

Run the file V

then you will see this menu IF you dont want to keep installing it put [B]basic installation[/B] not [B]run[/B] if you just want to run the program and have eveything it installs temporary just do RUN only

ONCE INSTALLED the menu is super easy to use since we wont be using remote acess dont worry

CLICK MEETING

JUST ASK ME TO STREAM AND I WILL HOP ON IF I CAN you will need the meeting id this i will give you when you ask it would look something like this

though it changes everytime i close a meeting [U][I][SIZE=3]editing this post to save me from re-posting the same thing if you are going to delete this let me know before you do so i can get the wording back [/SIZE][/I][/U] [S]------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [SIZE=6]first post[/SIZE] i have sorta figured out how to steam broadcast i can stream the map making process if you want to watch do these and if you have a problem idk 1st -- add me to steam 2nd --then if you want me to stream send me a [I]STEAM[/I] message OR [I]TEAM SPEAK POKE[/I] 3rd--you can watch from your internet browser with this link [URL]http://steamcommunity.com/broadcast/watch/76561198274811085/[/URL] 4th--if you cant use intenet to watch i think you can use the steam overlay in game (hotkey shift+tab) click the little arrow beside my name and then click watch game i willl then get "hammer" started and boom i think you should be able to watch there is a delay with the steam broadcasting so i will use team speak to talk and listen[/S]

[QUOTE="FatesDeath, post: 13127, member: 322"]i have sorta figured out how to steam broadcast i can stream the map making process if you want to watch do these and if you have a problem idk 1st -- add me to steam 2nd --then if you want me to stream send me a [I]STEAM[/I] message OR [I]TEAM SPEAK POKE[/I] 3rd--you can watch from your internet browser with this link [URL]http://steamcommunity.com/broadcast/watch/76561198274811085/[/URL] 4th--if you cant use intenet to watch i think you can use the steam overlay in game (hotkey shift+tab) click the little arrow beside my name and then click watch game i willl then get "hammer" started and boom i think you should be able to watch there is a delay with the steam broadcasting so i will use team speak to talk and listen[/QUOTE] Or use teamspeak meetings, there's less latency and since you're not technically gaming as much it'll be better. Steam broadcast has a fair ~15 sec delay not because of lag, but because it goes through their servers. Or twitch stream it. Steam broadcast isn't all that great

[QUOTE="kanalumaddela, post: 13129, member: 8"]Or use teamspeak meetings, there's less latency and since you're not technically gaming as much it'll be better. Steam broadcast has a fair ~15 sec delay not because of lag, but because it goes through their servers. Or twitch stream it. Steam broadcast isn't all that great[/QUOTE] do they stream?

oh ffs im dumb mis read it i thought u said teamspeak ofc teamveiwer isa good but i doubt people want to download this to watch its a step too much i thought about it and was my first chouice but i read it only allows 3 clients in freecopy of meeting