Incend The Spy In Disguise

Important
ALL HAIL THE LORD/QUEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 posts in this topic

[B][FONT=Sigmar One][SIZE=7][COLOR=#0000b3]YOU ALL TAKE HELIUXEN AS YOUR GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WELL HE HAS BEEN FEEDING YOU ALL LIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LIES I TELL YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE MAY SAY THAT HE IS A MOTHERFUCKING SORCERER, HOWEVER, HE IS NOT!!!!! HE IS JUST A PLEBIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE HAS TAKEN ALL OF THE CREDIT FOR THE WORK OF A TRUE AND LOYAL GODDESS!!!!!!!!!! THIS GODDESS IS OUR SAVIOR!!!!!!!!!!! SHE IS OUR LORD AND SHE IS OUR QUEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JOIN ME!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALL HAIL ZELALIESE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE IS A TRUE MASTER OF ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COME JOIN ME AND SAY "FUCK YOU HELIUXEN!!!!!!!! ZELALIESE IS OUR ONE TRUE GODDESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B] [SIZE=1][USER=6]@Zelaliese[/USER][/SIZE]

[QUOTE="Detective Jay, post: 856, member: 42"][USER=1]@Heliuxen[/USER] Is this true, that all you do is take the stuff [USER=6]@Zelaliese[/USER] does and say you did?[/QUOTE] YES JAY!!!!! IT ALL IS TRUE!!!!! HELI IS AN EVIL MAN !!!!!!! DO NOT TRUST HIM!!!!! TRUST ZELA!!!!!!!!!! SHE IS THE ONE TRUE MASTER OF ALL!!!!;; SHE HAS JUST BEEN LOCKED UP BY THE EVIL HELIUXEN!!!!!!!!! JOIN ME TO FREE ZELA!!!! HELP ME MY FRIENDS!!!!! THAT FUCK BOY HELI MUST BE BROUGHT DOWN!!!!!!!!!

[FONT=Marck Script][SIZE=5][COLOR=#ff0000][B]STOP THE MADNESS EVERYONE~! [/B][/COLOR] Although he does take some credit and say "I am just a woman and has big tits. That is all". He is my lover! Therefore, we are together forever <3 He is my god and I am his Goddess. Together, we can become the perfect cult. Also together we have the best penis and tits in the world sooo... yeaaaah. PERF GODS HERE! ANYWAYS LOL! We shall be named.... [B][COLOR=#ff0000]Zeliuxen <3[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/FONT]