tster2011

Discussion
Rule XXII Clarification

Who do you think is wrong?   6 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think is wrong?

• Warden A
    • Prisoner A

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

0 posts in this topic

XXII. Asking for repeats is only allowed ONCE. This means [USER=35]@5--Dead_Freddy--5[/USER], you may only ask for one repeat. The Warden only HAS to repeat, ONCE. If you fail to listen, you fucked up. So this rule is interpreted different ways on the server Warden A Said warden command twice, he feels he has given a repeat even though not asked Prisoner A asks for repeat Warden A does not provide. Prisoner A says he must give a repeat because no one asked for one yet. Who is wrong?

[FONT=Comic Sans][SIZE=6][COLOR=#ffffff]I have been told once or twice that even if I give an order two or three times that I have to repeat it if asked when no one has asked before. Are you sure Lykkos? Don't you think it'd be unfair if a prisoner comes back into the middle of the second order, asks for a repeat, but doesn't get one because the warden already gave a repeat when no one has asked for one?[/COLOR] [COLOR=#0000ff]~Nova[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[QUOTE="Nova, post: 13654, member: 356"][FONT=Comic Sans][SIZE=6][COLOR=#ffffff]I have been told once or twice that even if I give an order two or three times that I have to repeat it if asked when no one has asked before. Are you sure Lykkos? Don't you think it'd be unfair if a prisoner comes back into the middle of the second order, asks for a repeat, but doesn't get one because the warden already gave a repeat when no one has asked for one?[/COLOR] [COLOR=#0000ff]~Nova[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE] In cases like those, most wardens are nice enough to give one more repeat, however they're not required to give one. If the prisoner gets back in the middle of the command he better just follow along with the other prisoners or else it sucks for them.

i thnk wardens at falut cause he ignored the prisoners request just because warden said something 2 times without being asked doesnt give warden right to ignore repeat request the rule states that the warden must give @ least one repeat when asked so even though the warden unnecessarily stated the command twice the 2nd time he said it doesnt count as a asking repeat get this- warden says command and has people talking over him -warden states command again cause it was drowned out or hes one that likes to verbaly spamm the command so fast you cant make it out during this time prisoner trying to listen but its hard because the warden says too fast or drowned out he askes for repeat! === first asking repeat THIS IS VALID BECAUSE just because the warden thinks everyone heard him 2nd time, [U]does not make the 2nd time[/U] the command was given a "repeat request" by a prisoner

"Asking for repeats is only allowed ONCE." This rule is like... as plain and simple as you can get. The warden can repeat himself for the entire round if he wants, but he still has to repeat the first time a prisoner ASKS. If the warden repeats and the prisoner asks AGAIN, then the warden does not have to repeat, though he can choose to, if he feels like it. If the rule said "Repeats are only required ONCE," I would understand this confusion. But as the rule is written now, it is as simple as it can get.

[QUOTE="ForgetfulCat, post: 13726, member: 7"]"Asking for repeats is only allowed ONCE." This rule is like... as plain and simple as you can get. The warden can repeat himself for the entire round if he wants, but he still has to repeat the first time a prisoner ASKS. If the warden repeats and the prisoner asks AGAIN, then the warden does not have to repeat, though he can choose to, if he feels like it. If the rule said "Repeats are only required ONCE," I would understand this confusion. But as the rule is written now, it is as simple as it can get.[/QUOTE] Welp I stand corrected