Hotline

Important
Your New Department Heads and Hero of the Week!!!

0 posts in this topic

Hey HGEN family, We are excited to announce our new department heads, as well as our first ever Hearthigen Hero of the Week!! Our Department Heads are: [SIZE=4][COLOR=#0000ff][B]INNOVATION COMMITTEE[/B] [B][SPOILER][USER=98]@Puma[/USER] [/SPOILER][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE] [B][SIZE=4][COLOR=#0000ff][B]OFFICER STRATEGIC PROGRAM [B]COMMITTEE[/B][/B] [B][SPOILER][USER=143]@Lykkos[/USER] [USER=138]@Nein Cat[/USER][/SPOILER] [/B][/COLOR][/SIZE] [B][SIZE=4][COLOR=#0000ff][B]CONFLICT RESOLUTION [B]Department[/B][/B] [B] [SPOILER][USER=207]@EarlWheeler[/USER] [/SPOILER][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE] [B][SIZE=4][COLOR=#0000ff][B]EVENT INITIATIVE [B]COMMITTEE [/B][/B] [B][B][SPOILER][USER=30]@Skyy[/USER] [/SPOILER][/B][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE] [B][B][SIZE=4][COLOR=#0000ff][B]ENLIGHTENMENT COMMITTEE [/B] [B][SPOILER][USER=42]@Pirate Jay[/USER] [USER=59]@LT.Kitty-Kat[/USER] [/SPOILER][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE] [B][SIZE=4][COLOR=#0000ff][B]PUBLIC OPINION DIRECTIVE [B][B][B][B][B][B]COMMITTEE [/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B] [B][B][B][B][B][B][B][SPOILER][USER=89]@Kolor[/USER] [USER=143]@Lykkos[/USER] [/SPOILER][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE] [B][B][B][B][B][B][B][SIZE=4][COLOR=#0000ff][B]RECRUITMENT DEPARTMENT[/B] [B][SPOILER][USER=41]@Hotline[/USER] [USER=89]@Kolor[/USER][/SPOILER][/B] Internal Affairs Department [SPOILER][USER=41]@Hotline[/USER] [/SPOILER][/COLOR][/SIZE] [COLOR=#0000ff][SIZE=4]HGEN Technical Support Department [SPOILER][USER=8]@kanalumaddela[/USER] [/SPOILER] Congrats to our new Department Heads!![/SIZE][/COLOR] And for the....Hero of the Week!!!! [/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B] [SPOILER][FONT=Anton][SIZE=7][COLOR=#0000ff][I]Brian Williams[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/SPOILER] [/B] Congrats to this Hero, nominations for the 3/24-3/31/2016 Hero of the week will open on 3/16/2016 [/B][/B] [/B] [/B] [/B]
1 person likes this

Sorry everyone for my inactivity, I've been really swamped with work lately. I would like thank everyone for nominating me as Hero of the Week, even though I personally feel there were better options. I would also like to congratulate everyone who made comitee positions, sorry about your application Kolor.