D_Cheese

Discussion
New Departments

How do you feel about the new departments?   12 members have voted

1. 1. How do you feel about the new departments?

• I agree with them.
    • I disagree with them.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

0 posts in this topic

[FONT=Sancreek][SIZE=7][COLOR=#ffffff]I, personally, would really love to know how you feel about these new departments. Do you like them our dislike them? This is extremely bugging me. So please, put your input in the poll and write your opinion. ~[COLOR=#0000ff]D_Cheese[/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[QUOTE="Penoos, post: 13999, member: 594"]I feel like too many were made, the concept is great but we dont need the amount there is.[/QUOTE] We do, see all have dif things that happen, not making 2 deparments one which causes heads to go crazy, and hard department have 2 to give a break... or a tie vote

This would have been useful to discuss before, like anytime during the nomination process. As it is, the decision has already been made, and we are moving forward with it. Jay is right, in that it is good to have many departments with duties that overlap, so that no one person is overwhelmed and there is also a variety of perspectives feeding into each decision.

[QUOTE="ForgetfulCat, post: 14035, member: 7"]This would have been useful to discuss before, like anytime during the nomination process. As it is, the decision has already been made, and we are moving forward with it. Jay is right, in that it is good to have many departments with duties that overlap, so that no one person is overwhelmed and there is also a variety of perspectives feeding into each decision.[/QUOTE] I think he wants to know how we feel about the people who became the head of the departments so after the nominations

[QUOTE="DJ Kleiner, post: 14146, member: 587"]Do any other people work with these heads of the departments? Cause if so hit me up Skyy [USER=30]@Skyy[/USER][/QUOTE] The departments are working or some already have, are making ranks, each department will be run similar to Forum Staff, or that is what I assume, applications will come out in the near future, I assume