Nick

Discussion
Nick's a Dick

0 posts in this topic

[CENTER][FONT=Sancreek][SIZE=6][U]If you have not been on Jailbreak recently please tune out[/U] [/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER] [FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=6]Hello everyone, I've defiantly been on the radar a little bit too much recently. I don't want to be the kind of person who will not justify their actions. At the same time I would rather have this out in the open than me pretending, or people assuming, something that isn't true. This past weekend I had some serious personal life problems, that I have shortly gotten into with some members of the community on Team Speak. To take myself away from reality and focusing on my life, I took too jailbreak, and in a faded mind, started to break the rules. I was aware, I Auto-Rebelled and got into it with a few staff members. I wont go into detail in that area. But what I will say is that I sincerely love this community and I take it onto myself to take responsibility for my actions, I want no drama with any of you. And after this troubling week for me, I obtained a new job, broke up with my B**** Ex girlfriend, and met someone truly amazing. Its going to be a long way to gain my respect back for many of you, but I would like to save any further conversation for team speak with you guys. I founded Hearthigen at a point in my life that I was feeling a void, and its always full when im on teamspeak chatting up with my friends (and/or family). The road to recovery, and the road to a better Nick. Love you guys [/SIZE][/FONT] [CENTER][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=6]Also, rename the Title please if it is [/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER] [FONT=Times New Roman][CENTER][SIZE=6]Obscene, also please don't mark this private[/SIZE][/CENTER] [SIZE=6] -Nick[/SIZE][/FONT]

[QUOTE="Nick, post: 14096, member: 514"] [CENTER][FONT=Sancreek][SIZE=6][U]If you have not been on Jailbreak recently please tune out[/U] [/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER] [FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=6]Hello everyone, I've defiantly been on the radar a little bit too much recently. I don't want to be the kind of person who will not justify their actions. At the same time I would rather have this out in the open than me pretending, or people assuming, something that isn't true. This past weekend I had some serious personal life problems, that I have shortly gotten into with some members of the community on Team Speak. To take myself away from reality and focusing on my life, I took too jailbreak, and in a faded mind, started to break the rules. I was aware, I Auto-Rebelled and got into it with a few staff members. I wont go into detail in that area. But what I will say is that I sincerely love this community and I take it onto myself to take responsibility for my actions, I want no drama with any of you. And after this troubling week for me, I obtained a new job, broke up with my B**** Ex girlfriend, and met someone truly amazing. Its going to be a long way to gain my respect back for many of you, but I would like to save any further conversation for team speak with you guys. I founded Hearthigen at a point in my life that I was feeling a void, and its always full when im on teamspeak chatting up with my friends (and/or family). The road to recovery, and the road to a better Nick. Love you guys [/SIZE][/FONT] [CENTER][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=6]Also, rename the Title please if it is Obscene, also please don't mark this private[/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER] [FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=6] -Nick[/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE] I can tell you been pretty stressful and i can understand that, if you want you can take a few days off or even chill and talk to us. Nick we are your family even if you don't think of us like that i think everyone is part of the family. Everyone have their up and down and we're not perfect and i think everyone is wonderful in their own little way. All i want is everyone to be happy and feel comfortable in the community and feel safe let them know that we're always there for them when you're down and help them through the road of recovery so if you have any problems just take a deep breath and talk to us..We're here for you and we love you so come and talk and chill with us till we make you feel like you're part of this big family ^^

[FONT=Times New Roman]Regardless of outside relations, it was purely your decision to act out to others. You could have avoided the people if you feared you would have acted wrong. We all have problems but we don't use that as a excuse. It's understood that you made a mistake but it's been a repetitive mistake and you just been overall disrespectful to anyone you don't exactly favor, people like you so they're gonna ignore it since they're your friend but to others it isn't very nice. I never had a thing against you and understood where you were coming from at first, after you flat out disrespected me for telling you to follow the rules that you should know better. Saying that "I'm sucking dick to get that promotion" Was really rude and and I don't get offended easily, just because I'm a female you felt the need to assume that's all I'm after.. Maybe the first step to do is improve your attitude and how you treat people. Hope we can be be decent acquaintances in the near future. Take each other seriously and all. [B]Thanks in advance for for reading and all , Nick.[/B][/FONT]

All I really have to say on this matter is Everyone goes through problems, And everyone seems a little bit edgy during specific problems, And everyone reading this i think needs to learn to understand that this problem was obviously extremely effecting Nick. I personally am not saying that this problem excuses actions, But i think everyone needs to understand that everyone deals with personal troubles, And that we shouldn't lash out or judge him for previous actions because he was going through troubles. Regardless I honestly think he should be forgiven, And all rivalries be forgotten.

[QUOTE="Flwuffy, post: 14127, member: 499"][FONT=Times New Roman]Regardless of outside relations, it was purely your decision to act out to others. You could have avoided the people if you feared you would have acted wrong. We all have problems but we don't use that as a excuse. It's understood that you made a mistake but it's been a repetitive mistake and you just been overall disrespectful to anyone you don't exactly favor, people like you so they're gonna ignore it since they're your friend but to others it isn't very nice. I never had a thing about you and understood where you where coming from at first, after you flat out disrespected me for telling you to follow the rules that you should know better. Saying that "I'm sucking dick to get that promotion" Was really rude and and I don't get offended easily, just because I'm a female you felt the need to assume that's all I'm after.. Maybe the first step to do is improve your attitude and how you treat people. Hope we can be be decent acquaintances in the near future. Take each other seriously and all. [B]Thanks in advance for for reading and all , Nick.[/B][/FONT][/QUOTE] Okay so i seriously didnt put this up for you to critique me, i took responsibility for MY actions and I made no excuses. I'm not going to go into how you treated me before. I put this up as an apology for my actions and to try to turn over a new leaf. You previously said that i was being "Immature" well please be mature and take a written apology, without the need to be pretentious and non wanted presence on my post.

Guys... Please stop arguing. For those who don't know, I love everyone in this community. When I see two members arguing it tears me apart. Make up on TeamSpeak or something. Just don't continue to further damage the relationship you hold by continuing to bicker.

I'm sorry nick, I talk before i think and it's really immature. I do agree, i tend to start argument. Very sorry I hope you feel welcomed into the community because you deserve it Hope you feel better as well.