Heliuxen

Important
Jailbreak #2 Discussion

31 posts in this topic

If we do Minecraft, it needs to be prison or skywars. I really want prison... If you open it and people actually play.. It would be the best, no lie.

But, every time we open a new server, it is so different from others that it kind of loses interest so I do not want it to where like the general things are changed. Keep it simple.

Although minecraft can be popular, users who are new to Hearthigen already have Gmod and might be getting used to just Gmod servers. Deathrun is a very fun game to play because

1. It brings many laughs and less tension between players. For example, JB is fun but one wrong order and chaos will break loose. With Deathrun there is not much server rules to follow other than the general rules of Hearthigen.

2. Deathrun can bring the community activity because of a whole new game mode coming up. It will be easier for users to find a garrys mod server then a Minecraft.

3. Deahthrun will have be simple for the players because all of the new players just coming from this month might not even know we had a minecraft server, and might not even have Minecraft. Having a new Gmod server will help bring less cost for the user and more fun!

If we do Minecraft, it needs to be prison or skywars. I really want prison... If you open it and people actually play.. It would be the best, no lie.

But, every time we open a new server, it is so different from others that it kind of loses interest so I do not want it to where like the general things are changed. Keep it simple.

I support the minecraft prison server, I think it would be a nice addition to what we have atm, specially if the minecraft prison server becomes active and can attract more people to the community.

Time to antagonize people....

take it down and don't replace it with anything. We have a TTT server, Prop Hunt server, DarkRP server, and Hidden Source server that are barely populated.

Or make a Rust server, jkjkjkjkjkjk.

pretty sure the second server is not as active because

Time to antagonize people....

take it down and don't replace it with anything. We have a TTT server, Prop Hunt server, DarkRP server, and Hidden Source server that are barely populated.

Or make a Rust server, jkjkjkjkjkjk.

Well what about when JB #1 goes back down to 25 slots after the 3 month period ends? That might cause JB #2 to be more active.

Gamemode? Although you should take note custom admin mods for csgo are different.

I don't know.. You can choose that.. Maybe comp :) So we play it but do not actually get ranked/deranked lol

Plus, Heli can maybe record videos in there...

I don't know.. You can choose that.. Maybe comp :) So we play it but do not actually get ranked/deranked lol

Plus, Heli can maybe record videos in there...

you wouldn't get ranked/deranked......it's a community server that would play under comp cvars (if it were to be comp). It doesn't count