FatesDeath

team speak groups

0 posts in this topic

this has been bothering me for a long time why are people allowed to has sexual images as a group icon

i thought hearthigen wasnt about sexual things but it seems its allowed on TS these images are the last thing a kid under 15 needs to see as they join a "supposed" sexual free server in theory if i was to put a pixilated sexual spray in game it would be allowed cause it allowed here on TS no one cares i had asked kitty before posting this the night before and she was alright with changeing them but kana said she needs to ask the channel owner first... ...wha... its a SEXUAL IMAGE why is it not already, or why wasnt it denied in the first place... makes no sense anyways im goo find a pixilated pussy and use that because a pixliated penis is ok :p and a person getting fucked from behind..... sweet :confusedpengu:o_O:Facepalm:

[QUOTE="DJ Kleiner, post: 14371, member: 587"]Lol I think Dad is funny but the penis is GRAPHIC.[/QUOTE] thats still if i cant use a hentai image of a girl with her hand in her pants and you cant see the bad body parts why is that allowed to show pixilated sex

since still [U]no one has changed the TS icon[/U] it MUST be ALLOWED? to use a pixel nude spray cause it allowed on TS so i will use this i seen the owner of the other penis group and kitty was on clearly nothing happend so this is why im bringin this up its ass backwards to allowed nudes on TS but not on server

I agree with your reasoning. Never really thought about it, but it does follow through that if sprays like that aren't allowed on Gmod, that they in turn shouldn't be allowed on TeamSpeak. Obviously, we can't censor everyone (because I know that some people are going to watch hentai and whatnot in their private channel no matter what we do), but I would support removing those few icons, in an attempt to at least make the public channels appropriate.

[QUOTE="ForgetfulCat, post: 14537, member: 7"]I agree with your reasoning. Never really thought about it, but it does follow through that if sprays like that aren't allowed on Gmod, that they in turn shouldn't be allowed on TeamSpeak. Obviously, we can't censor everyone (because I know that some people are going to watch hentai and whatnot in their private channel no matter what we do), but I would support removing those few icons, in an attempt to at least make the public channels appropriate.[/QUOTE] done [LIST] [*]removed penis group [/LIST] The dad group was an inside joke and if you're really triggered by it, fine it'll get removed. I understand you're proving a point a consistency between other areas of the community, but don't try at the same time to say "oh they did _____, so that means i can do ____". Going off on a tangent, I personally don't like server groups unless they actually have a purpose. Now with the whole community, obviously they like the little icons next to their name (it's not like they make you a sandwich). I'm trying to avoid creating new server groups that just exist to take up space in the current list. I saw your other picture criticizing current groups that you deem "unneeded", yet you yourself requested a server group that I myself find unneeded. There will be an update to TS rules soon

[QUOTE="ForgetfulCat, post: 14537, member: 7"]I agree with your reasoning. Never really thought about it, but it does follow through that if sprays like that aren't allowed on Gmod, that they in turn shouldn't be allowed on TeamSpeak. Obviously, we can't censor everyone (because I know that some people are going to watch hentai and whatnot in their private channel no matter what we do), but I would support removing those few icons, in an attempt to at least make the public channels appropriate.[/QUOTE] lmao idc if they watch henti in there room its the icons i got an issue with since i started on ts its been there and its has been bugging me since so if the dad? group is still there im copy it and use that cause again pixilated sex seems alright with people