DJ Kleiner

Introduction
DJ Kleiner's Introduction

0 posts in this topic

[CENTER][FONT=Oleo Script][SIZE=5]I have not done this yet so Ima do it right here... RIGHT NOW [/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER] [LIST=1] [*][FONT=Comic Sans][SIZE=5]I love the [COLOR=#4d4dff]New York Giants[/COLOR], way before [COLOR=#ff4d4d]Odell[/COLOR] so stop telling me I am part of the bandwagon[/SIZE][/FONT] [*][FONT=Comic Sans][SIZE=5]I am a liberal democrat, FEEL THE BERN[/SIZE][/FONT] [*][FONT=Comic Sans][SIZE=5]My age is [COLOR=#00ff00]Yes[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [*][FONT=Comic Sans][SIZE=5]I live where its [COLOR=#ff8000]hot[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [*][FONT=Comic Sans][SIZE=5]I listen to a lot of people like [COLOR=#663300]Afroman[/COLOR], [COLOR=#404040]Michael Jackson[/COLOR], [COLOR=#ffffff]Post Malone[/COLOR], [COLOR=#ff9999]Fetty Wap[/COLOR], [COLOR=#99ffff]Kid Ink[/COLOR], etc..[/SIZE][/FONT] [*][FONT=Comic Sans][SIZE=5]When I am not here at Hearthigen I am playing football, at my dads, [COLOR=#0000ff]playing videogames[/COLOR], binge watching [COLOR=#ff0000]netflix[/COLOR], eating, with my friends, or doing homework[/SIZE][/FONT] [*][FONT=Comic Sans][SIZE=5]I am male[/SIZE][/FONT] [*][FONT=Comic Sans][SIZE=5]I make a lot of gay jokes but I SWEAR i'm not gay just in mature [/SIZE][/FONT] [*][FONT=Comic Sans][SIZE=5]Skyy is [COLOR=#ff4dff]yyks [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [*][FONT=Comic Sans][COLOR=#00ff00][SIZE=5]My Xbox gamertag is CanYOLObetter (If anyone wants to play)[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT] [*][FONT=Comic Sans][SIZE=5]I have 4 siblings, 5 including me.2 brothers and 2 sisters[/SIZE][/FONT] [*][FONT=Comic Sans][SIZE=5]My favorite food is every food except the one's I do not like[/SIZE][/FONT] [*][FONT=Comic Sans][SIZE=5][COLOR=#660000]Walking Dead[/COLOR] is one of my favorite shows and my favorite character (right now) is Glenn [/SIZE][/FONT] [*][FONT=Comic Sans][SIZE=5][COLOR=#ff4d4d]I love writing [/COLOR]and would be glad to join a team of writers in one AWESOME story[/SIZE][/FONT] [*][FONT=Comic Sans][SIZE=5]I do not know what I want to be when I am older because I want to be everything except a doctor because that consists of a lot of blood that I really don't wanna see[/SIZE][/FONT] [*][FONT=Comic Sans][SIZE=5]I am a [COLOR=#0080ff]jew[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [*][FONT=Comic Sans][SIZE=5]I am DJ and if you need music I GOTCHU[/SIZE][/FONT] [*][FONT=Comic Sans][SIZE=5]I don't even play half life but my name is Kleiner and I just like the name I guess and it has DJ because it signified me being a troll because I would go into random casual [COLOR=#ff4d4d]CS:GO [/COLOR]servers and play music[/SIZE][/FONT] [*][FONT=Comic Sans][SIZE=5]The only other Gmod community I've been with was The Cube Charity [/SIZE][/FONT] [*][FONT=Comic Sans][COLOR=#336600][SIZE=5]FR E SH A VACA DO[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT] [*][FONT=Comic Sans][SIZE=5]My favorite color is[COLOR=#0000ff] BLUE[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [*]I like performing in front of audiences. Especially at my school plays and fun events. [*][COLOR=#ffff00]What the frick - Kleiner[/COLOR] [*]I have ulcerative colitis which is a colon disease and I can't eat corn at all :((I still try to have it even though it is like really bad for me) [/LIST] [CENTER][FONT=Comic Sans][SIZE=5]There will probably be more that I will think of later so stay tuned my dudes [/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]