Nerf Payback

Important
Reports From Higher Staff

Do you Agree?   10 members have voted

1. 1. Do you Agree?

• Yes
    • No (Why?)
    • I Don't Know...

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

0 posts in this topic

I have been very frustrated with reports from higher staff. Im am a officer and cannot complete a report because, i cant slay, gag, mute ect higher staff. It makes me mad to think just because they are higher staff i cant gag or mute them because they are "more responsible or should know not to do that". Higher Staff in General dont listen to low tier staff as it is. i just felt i needed to bring it up that lower staff can do the same thing to higher staff without any issues. The main thing is I CAN'T INTERROGATE THE HIGHER UP STAFF WHEN THEY REPORT SOMEONE. I cant freeze them, question them. i have private msged Arch and it was a pain in the ass to look for what he responded with in private msg. I honestly think we need to change that. EX. D_Cheese: You're Drunk go home D_Cheese: You're Drunk go home D_Cheese: You're Drunk go home D_Cheese: You're Drunk go home Flwuffy: Stop D_Cheese: You're Drunk go home D_Cheese: You're Drunk go home xXFilesXx: !mute D_Cheese Command "ulx mute",argument #1: you cannot target this person or these person LIKE WTFFF (just a example) My Point

[B][FONT=Sancreek][SIZE=4][COLOR=#8000ff]I also support this due to the fact sometimes even higher staff is in the wrong and lowbies can't do anything about it unless they get an even higher up on to talk to that staff member... I have had this problem atleast 3 times and each time I had to get [USER=59]@LT.Kitty-Kat[/USER] to help me deal with the issue...[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]

[QUOTE="D_Cheese, post: 14950, member: 36"]I litterally said it like twice. so yeah.[/QUOTE] Lol well it looks to me that it was spamming.... Anyways i'm going to talk about this in the meeting, if there was a report on a higher staff then you must ask them on TS or ADMIN CHAT and ask them to mute, gag, kick, slay, ban themself. If they don't take screenshots and hand them over to me.

[QUOTE="D_Cheese, post: 14952, member: 36"]I vote no because I believe it could be abused.[/QUOTE] I don't really find it abusing, its like saying that you can't trust the a lower staff because of their rank. I think of everyone the same and i think everyone should have the same power and abilites to do so. Yes it might be abuses but don't you think its also abuses if you were to say if you were a mod and you're having that promblem toward a higher up but they say it might be abuses for mods?

[QUOTE="LT.Kitty-Kat, post: 14953, member: 59"]if there was a report on a higher staff then you must ask them on TS or ADMIN CHAT and ask them to mute, gag, kick, slay, ban themself.[/QUOTE] thats fine and all but really how many times have higher staff be asked to stop mic spammin dumb sounds and then nothing happens because they wont just mute themselves sure they might stop, but the lesson was never learned i highly doubt any higher staff would actually mute themself because "whats the point im higher staff why do i need to mute myself" or "i need to be able to talk incase of rule breaking" or "because i dont beleive that my constant spazzin words or mic was aganist rules" or bunch of reasons but i havent once seen a staff mute them self for a rule yea i have seen them mute themself as a joke or someshit but never because someone called out a rule break on them the whole point of being able to mute higher staff is to keep them in check like paradox said if you dont trust the low staff not to use it stupidly then why have them as staff if someone reports a staff ingame the staff that delt with the report should be able to give the corresponding punishment to the other staff involved and because that was a higher staff involved nothing can be done and the person who reported feels like the system is rigged:BangHead: higher staff need to be held responsable for the choices they make aswell even more so because the examples staff should be setting for the rest of the players heres a thought..... if they didnt want to get punished :confused:MAYBE:confused: [I]they should have[/I] [B][U] thought[/U][/B] about doing what they were doing[B][U] before doing what they did[/U][/B] to get punished why should higher staff have immunity over the rules this is why people are despreatly wanting promotions leads to corruption :Facepalm::Clap: V--butthurt ratings anyone?--V