Anviot

Important
Anviot's Issues

0 posts in this topic

[FONT=Arial][SIZE=4][B] Alright Alright! Yes I do not get on as much as I used to. Yes I am not as active on the server! No I am not leaving.. People keep telling me and messaging me "How are you not demoted?" I got it I am not I still do stuff for the community it may not be server side but I am on the Forums Everyday! I do stuff you just don't realise. I do not care if you complain! Everyone is not happy and all this other shit. Promotions are not my [COLOR=#ff0000]priority[/COLOR]! I work everyday of the week for at least 6 hours a day. I come home, I go to school, I manage 3 sports on my time! Listen! I get these Smart Ass comments every single time I talk or get on Jailbreak. "Anviot Is Alive?" ,"Anviot is actually on?", "OMG Anviot Is Doing Something!!!" Alright just stop with the messages every day! [/B] [USERGROUP=48]@Jailbreak Certified[/USERGROUP] [USERGROUP=56]@Forum Certified[/USERGROUP] -Anviot[/SIZE][/FONT]

Well.. I do not really mind you :) I have never had a problem and I actually think you were a good staff member when you used to play. I hope you realize tho that what I said was a joke in the main channel lol

[QUOTE="Anviot, post: 15061, member: 18"][FONT=Arial][SIZE=4][B] Alright Alright! Yes I do not get on as much as I used to. Yes I am not as active on the server! No I am not leaving.. People keep telling me and messaging me "How are you not demoted?" I got it I am not I still do stuff for the community it may not be server side but I am on the Forums Everyday! I do stuff you just don't realise. I do not care if you complain! Everyone is not happy and all this other shit. Promotions are not my [COLOR=#ff0000]priority[/COLOR]! I work everyday of the week for at least 6 hours a day. I come home, I go to school, I manage 3 sports on my time! Listen! I get these Smart Ass comments every single time I talk or get on Jailbreak. "Anviot Is Alive?" ,"Anviot is actually on?", "OMG Anviot Is Doing Something!!!" Alright just stop with the messages every day! [/B] [USERGROUP=48]@Jailbreak Certified[/USERGROUP] [USERGROUP=56]@Forum Certified[/USERGROUP] -Anviot[/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE] Fuck those people, they're jealous. You already told us that you're busy with work and school so fuck them, just because you're not on much doesn't mean you have to be demoted for someone to think something like that shouldn't be a staff in the first place. <3 you Anviot~