Berry Allen

Denied
Feed The Beast Day?

0 posts in this topic

So some prisoners were asking for an lr called feed the beast day basically, the prisoners crowd in a cell, and the guards have to walk in and out without getting punched to death. the thing is, they can only shoot those with guns or red shirts I'm not quite sure if this should be allowed, or does the 'no day where prisoners are encouraged to rebel' make this day invalid?

Hmm I personally think that that could be fun but due to the crowded cell the guard could easily RDM on accident, or be blocked from the exit. It basically will somehow end with someone getting angry. If you found a better place to do it, it could be really fun actually.

i think it might be nice to have a "game" for guard team that wouldnt involve them standing arround or have prisoner rebel to the point of not controling them oh see that seems like it might work but how would the prisoners/prisoner get lr?

[QUOTE="The Gaming Chinchilla, post: 15663, member: 158"]So some prisoners were asking for an lr called feed the beast day basically, the prisoners crowd in a cell, and the guards have to walk in and out without getting punched to death. the thing is, they can only shoot those with guns or red shirts I'm not quite sure if this should be allowed, or does the 'no day where prisoners are encouraged to rebel' make this day invalid?[/QUOTE] Its not allowed. Forces Prisoners to rebel