PJtrey

PJtrey's Jailbreak (JB) Overseer Application

I mean its been a month but still, people want to make sure that they want Pj as a overseer. and anyways after this he has to go into a meeting and the council decide im pretty sure.

I mean what do i know im just an admin.

Edited by Eric
  • Like 1

Awards

I'm changing my vote to +1, he shows a lot of care for the server and handles the server pretty well. I would love him on the team, he brings up great ideas and has a caring personality.

• Friendly 1

Awards

+1 Proven to be a great staff member and is a great guy to be around to learn how 2 jb for the new players.

• Like 1

Awards

+1 

You definitely have the X factor it takes to be Overseer, put in lots of hours, most like you. I've heard from others that you spin conversations to be about yourself a lot and I can see it although it's also a positive because you open up a lot. When leading Jailbreak you'll be at the top with infinite power so you won't need to hype yourself up any longer and the real growth will come in learning how to empower others to clean up our shitsho- dumpsterfi- very clean and always respectful server. It's a weird spot to be in with people constantly sucking up to you and I feel that's a pitfall you'll need to stray from because the drama and attention will feed your ego.

Don't feel I'm being harsh on you, the opposite! You're great to fill the role and it's impressive how you've worked your way up in such a short time, don't burnout.

• Agree 1

Awards