Nick

Discussion
The Rules? I Think?

0 posts in this topic

I have seen a lot of staff enforcing this magically non-existent rule that killing the warden right when the round starts is automatically declared auto-rebelling. I was going along my day, rebelled 2 rounds in a row, then my third day said "Hmm this warden is kind of a dick let me free my fellow prisoners". I was then kicked for auto-rebelling by the warden i killed, im thinking hes salty, but there may be a logical reason for why a rule that is not written down has a punishment like this.

Well the staff that did kick had dictated that you had been warned previously about the auto rebelling 12 times, and you continued to do so, the rules was dictated (yet has not been written) that it is a rule Targeting warden right off the bat is auto-reblling, as stated by the JB High Tier.

[QUOTE="tster2011, post: 16299, member: 432"]Well the staff that did kick had dictated that you had been warned previously about the auto rebelling 12 times, and you continued to do so, the rules was dictated (yet has not been written) that it is a rule Targeting warden right off the bat is auto-reblling, as stated by the JB High Tier.[/QUOTE] You just furthermore stated the problem, if there was a rule against sitting down on a bench, that wasn't written anywhere whatsoever, you sit down on the bench and the police swarm him and arrest him. That is right?

Just go ahead and delete this if you want, the point wasn't what i did wrong its about you enforcing rules some people have no knowledge of. This community is so quick to denounce the character of someone who proposes a problem.

[QUOTE="Nick, post: 16305, member: 514"]You just furthermore stated the problem, if there was a rule against sitting down on a bench, that wasn't written anywhere whatsoever, you sit down on the bench and the police swarm him and arrest him. That is right?[/QUOTE] But thats not what happened, to use your analogy "the police saw someone who broke a law where the bill was just recently passed and hadnt been added to the Criminal code books yet, They say "hey man can't do that anymore" *give him a warning (in this situation 12 warnings)* then they swarm him"

[QUOTE="tster2011, post: 16312, member: 432"]But thats not what happened, to use your analogy "the police saw someone who broke a law where the bill was just recently passed and hadnt been added to the Criminal code books yet, They say "hey man can't do that anymore" *give him a warning (in this situation 12 warnings)* then they swarm him"[/QUOTE] I higher doubt i was warned 12 times that killing the warden right away is auto-rebelling, also i don't quite remember of hearing about it until this point. All people have ever told me about is the normal auto rebelling, which people are very quick to assume i do, when i watch what i do and would like some concrete evidence against me.

[FONT=Oswald][COLOR=#0000b3]This rule isn't written [/COLOR][COLOR=#59b300]yes[/COLOR][COLOR=#0000b3]. But being warned about it [/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0000]should be enough[/COLOR][COLOR=#0000b3]. [/COLOR][COLOR=#80ff00]Thats all I have to say for this situation.[/COLOR][/FONT]

Alright man I know you think it is stupid that we enforce an unwritten rule. But when you have been warned of a rule by me alone close to a dozen times and you continue to do it I think kicking you is pretty fair. Sorry if you don't think the same but that's the way it is.

[QUOTE="Nick, post: 16298, member: 514"]I have seen a lot of staff enforcing this magically non-existent rule that killing the warden right when the round starts is automatically declared auto-rebelling. I was going along my day, rebelled 2 rounds in a row, then my third day said "Hmm this warden is kind of a dick let me free my fellow prisoners". I was then kicked for auto-rebelling by the warden i killed, im thinking hes salty, but there may be a logical reason for why a rule that is not written down has a punishment like this.[/QUOTE] If you have a red shirt, you're rebelling lol (Killing a warden gives you a red shirt)

Just tryna be helpful, whether or not it was written, if you were warned a dozen times or so than I think it was perfectly reasonable to kick you, and its also kind of a dick move to kill the warden twelve times in a row, because youre just ruining the game for everyone else

You pretty much just prove to us that you were auto rebelling, you rebelled 2 rounds and killed the warden at the start of the round which means you rebelled for 3 rounds. This is already in the rules its called AUTO REBELLING

[QUOTE="LT.Kitty-Kat, post: 17052, member: 59"]You pretty much just prove to us that you were auto rebelling, you rebelled 2 rounds and killed the warden at the start of the round which means you rebelled for 3 rounds. This is already in the rules its called AUTO REBELLING[/QUOTE] Im over it