Heliuxen

Trouble in Foreli Town! Planned Changes

Hearthigen,

As mentioned prior, we will be updating our Trouble in Terrorist Town! with brand new content that will benefit our community significantly. As we take steps into the future, we want to open the gates to allow suggestions to take place as to content that we should add to the server - you can do so here!

As for what I have planned, here is my current mindset:

• Re-vamp of music sets - we will have some good ole classics from Trouble in Heli Town! And Trouble in Forgettie Town! ( @easter ForgetfulCat you should like that dank ass title I gave your version dawg.. I am pretty good at this stuff obviously)
  • Integration of PointShop 2 system into our Trouble in Terrorist Town! server
    • Betting on team wins, etc. will also be implemented
    • Airdrops with special weaponry will be implemented
    • Points will sync across all of our servers, of course.
  • Weapons
    • Some classics from the Trouble in Heli Town! server will be making their way back.. I have heard so many requests for the Infernal... amirite
    • Some classics from the Trouble in Forgettie Town! server will be making their way into the update
    • New weaponry meant to create chaos and exciting new strategy to take down innocents will be implemented
  • HUD
    • We will be looking into re-making the Trouble in Foreli Town! HUD - it has been quite some time since I have dabbled in it, but I should have little-to-no issues fixing it up.
  • Server Rewards
    • Of course this will also be on our TTT server 
  • Spectator Deathmatch
  • New scoping system similar to Jailbreak's usage (The AWP, M4A01, etc.)

These are just a few of the changes that I have planned, and as I commented before, feel free to share your ideas in the suggestions section of the Trouble in Foreli Town! DEV Center.

Heliuxen & ForgetfulCat

• Friendly 1

Awards

So before I waste my time making an extremely long post, what kind of ideas are you looking for? What I was thinking was:

Player Model ideas(From Workshop)

Weapons(From Workshop)

New/Updated rules(To balance/Accommodate with the new weapons if needed)

Special Rounds maybe

Separate presets for HUD customization kinda like the forum presets

Possibly the cool weapons instead of standard guns

Maps

8 minutes ago, Incendiary said:

So before I waste my time making an extremely long post, what kind of ideas are you looking for? What I was thinking was:

Player Model ideas(From Workshop)

Weapons(From Workshop)

New/Updated rules(To balance/Accommodate with the new weapons if needed)

Special Rounds maybe

Separate presets for HUD customization kinda like the forum presets

Possibly the cool weapons instead of standard guns

Maps

All of these are great suggestions that I would love to hear more about :) 

Awards

On 4/15/2018 at 5:57 PM, Incendiary said:

Friends with the guy that made this - he has a ton of neat little TTT addons worth looking at (be warned though, he doesn't really offer help if things get buggy anymore. He's skilled but kind of moved on from gmod)

• Informative 1

Awards

Great ideas. Let me take a look at what I have - I will post a comprehensive list of exactly what I currently have in terms of concepts this weekend, I hope.

• Merry CHRISTMAS! 1

Awards