Wolfrik

Should team bravo be disavowed?

Should team bravo be disavowed?   12 members have voted

1. 1. Should team bravo be disavowed?

• Yes let's end the team
    • No their a bunch of heros

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

0 posts in this topic

Deadshot, there is already a post discussing the values and things about Team Bravo. There is no need for this one. But if you want the truth, Team Bravo is literally nothing but a bunch of online friends that rebel together under the group of Team bravo.

[QUOTE="xXDeadshotXx, post: 17595, member: 422"]They literally go against the rules[/QUOTE] We aren't breaking all the rules. You guys make it seem as if we're breaking all the rules. The only 2 rules I can see you guys saying we break is the disrespect one, and that's because people are able to disrespect TB and have no consequences, but once we say something, it's "Oh no. One guy out of TB is breaking the rules, so lets punish them all because of this one kid." The second rule is auto rebelling. See, when I'm on, and I see a TB member auto rebelling, I tell them to chill out. If they do it again after I warned them, that's not my fault. That goes into Hgen's hands. I try to catch everyone in the act and correct them. I also started to discuss this with Hotline and Cocktail, but they left while I was explaining it to them earlier today. I will not explain it to them and defend not me, but all of TB to them. If anyone else wants to talk about it, I'll gladly talk to you and i'll be downloading TS shortly and we can talk that way.

Like you guys are making a mountain out of a mowhill (It's a saying). It's nothing more than what Dj said. Hgen is a family. And within this family, we have relatives we like more than others. There's nothing against favoritism, so we favorite our close relatives and we made an identity. You guys scream "Disband Team Bravo" for what. Every single time I've seen someone say that, they're salty about not being in it, except for Rabbit and Fluffy. I even told them that I respect your choice and I appreciate you guys not talking against TB and we left it at that.

Team Bravo is staying. I want you guys to stop complaining about a group that "breaks the rules" even though you have no evidence to support it. And don't go saying, "Oh their description and blah, blah, blah" because they changed it. They knew they fucked up there and they fixed it. Anyways, refer to cocokat's post if you want more of my opinion.