ordinary time Alucard

August Monthly Awards Nominations

The Tenth Monthly Awards

Yup, it’s that time of the month again. Let’s go nominate some people who deserve to be recognised!

Make your nominations for next month’s awardees! We currently have these awards available for nomination:

Hero of the Month (HGEN Members only)

Staff of the Month (Various Server Categories)

Biggest Meme

Prop of the Month  (Prophunt)
Hunter of the Month  (Prophunt) 

Warden of the Month  (JailBreak)
Prisoner of the Month  (JailBreak)

Bhopper of the Month  (Deathrun)

For details on these awards, refer to the following post:

In future, there might be multiple rounds of nominations and polls depending on the number of awards.

How to nominate:

Please leave a reply on this thread in the following format:

I nominate <name> for <award> because <reason>

You may have more than one nomination.

Example Nomination:

I nominate @Alucard The Warden's Ex for Biggest Meme because he made this programme and it’s cool

I nominate @ForgetfulCat for TTT Staff of the Month because he’s been helping out a lot on the server.

I nominate @Heliuxen for Jailbreak Staff of the Month because he asks people to get on jb

You don’t need to nominate a person from every category.

Rules:

1.) Nothing inappropriate please.

2.) Nominations failing to provide a nominee, reason and award will be rendered invalid.

3.) Nominations for this month are to only be made on this thread. Any nominations made outside of this thread will be ignored.

4.) You can only nominate yourself for a maximum of 1 award and no more.

Other things to acknowledge:

1.) If you agree with someone’s nomination we appreciate if you just rate ‘support’ on it instead of quoting it.

2.) We request you keep this thread to only nominations we will delete anything we feel does not warrant to be on this thread. (deemed by Awards staff)

Nominations will close on Sunday, August 12 at 12 am CST.

I nominate @Coriander for Biggest Meme (We make the best bars on DarkRP)
I nominate @Pizzablawk for Best Warden, I mean come on. Who doesn't enjoy my wardening.

And, I nominate @JHooligan for Staff of the Month, big comeback in the JB server my dude.

• Like 2