ordinary time Alucard

August Monthly Awards Nominations

I nominate @RareFroggy123 for Hunter of the year because he is the best finder of props

I nominate @RareFroggy123 for May 2018 Prop of the month BECAUSE I WON THAT AWARD AND @ordinary time Alucard DIDN'T GIVE ME IT.

I nominate @Sage For staff of the month because he's been killing it on Dark RP

• To Be Honest 1

I nominate @A Keybrand (Green Knight) For staff because he is a very hard worker.

I nominate @sadfasdfsdf for hero because he is a very kind squeaker and usually doesn't squeak when I inflict pain on him, others squeal like a pig... I'll stop

I nominate @๖ۣۜSmiledog.Jpg๖ۣۜ [LP] For warden of the month because his days a very creative.

I nominate @WardenPotato for prop of the month because, well, he can hide anywhere tbh.

I nominate @/WG\ MeMe Jr. For meme of the month. He killed Meme Sr.

I nominate @Lars for Hunter because he always can clutch a good prop hunt.

Good luck to all of you and may the best man win! Edit: or woman, my bad.

Edited by AlphaBravoCheesecake
  • Agree 1

I nominate @A Keybrand (Green Knight) For staff because he is a very hard worker.

I nominate @sadfasdfsdf for hero because he is a very kind squeaker and usually doesn't squeak when I inflict pain on him, others squeal like a pig... I'll stop

I nominate @๖ۣۜSmiledog.Jpg๖ۣۜ [LP] For warden of the month because his days a very creative.

I nominate @WardenPotato for prop of the month because, well, he can hide anywhere tbh.

I nominate @/WG\ MeMe Jr. For meme of the month. He killed Meme Sr.

I nominate @Lars for Hunter because he always can clutch a good prop hunt.

Good luck to all of you and may the best man win! Edit: or woman, my bad.

Edited by The Flash

Awards

2 minutes ago, Sage said:

i nominate @AlphaBravoCheesecake for hero because even after all these months he is still a homie ❤️

I missed you

• Papa Bless 1
  • Friendly 1