tster2011

Discussion
what is spam?

0 posts in this topic

Well according to [USER=514]@Nick[/USER], [USER=7]@ForgetfulCat[/USER] [USER=8]@kanalumaddela[/USER] believe that there is no definition to spam. I however believe that spam is in its most basic form 3 or more repetitions of the same thing or multiple messages in minuscule time, or filling up the chat or whatever the messages are viewed upon in the scenario [URL]http://www.dictionary.com/browse/spam[/URL] defines spam as: (lowercase) Digital Technology. to execute (an action) or use (an item) rapidly or repeatedly in a video game:

[QUOTE="Watermelon, post: 18109, member: 584"]Look man I'm not trying to start an argument but its just another thing that really isn't something that should be handled in-game instead of on the forums just sayin Now chill out and love this cat[ATTACH=full]390[/ATTACH][/QUOTE] No that mentality is incorrect things like this MUST be handled on the forums because people don't listen to one person If im wrong I want you to tell me im wrong so I can learn and move forward, and im not going to stop a day delay all 20-40 people playing to tell one person more than once why what they are doing is wrong, You get your one explanation then if you don't understand take it to the forums we will settle it there. That is the purpose of the forums to handle debates, to take in suggestions and give people a place to discuss the things that they feel need to be discussed guess its time to make a what the forums should be used for post (

[QUOTE="Watermelon, post: 18113, member: 584"]Bruh you know what the definition of spam is I'm pretty sure everyone on the whole entire staff knows what it is. You don't have to explain it people can look it up or see it on the rules but come on man[/QUOTE] I wouldn't of made the forum post if it had not come up, like I said Nick accuse me of miss interpreting the rules, so it is being clarified

[QUOTE="Watermelon, post: 18116, member: 584"]Confront him about it then in a conversation or something[/QUOTE] :Facepalm::BangHead::Facepalm::BangHead: I felt that was needed to show my frustration right now. [SIZE=6]the point of this thread is so if ANYONE has a question they can read it and UNDERSTAND what the community thinks about it, SO it is a TOOL to GUIDE anyone who may need it. [/SIZE]