Zelaliese

Introduction
Zelaliese's Staff Introduction

0 posts in this topic

[B]General Information[/B] [B]Current Rank:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Owner [/COLOR] [B]Name you want to be called:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Zela, Zel, Makayla, Kayla [/COLOR] [B]Ambitions as a Staff:[/B] [COLOR="red"]To protect and serve happiness to all in the gaming world we all share! To improve myself as a person inside and outside of the gaming world as a friend, and an Owner. [/COLOR] [B]Why you became a Staff:[/B] [COLOR="red"]I became staff because as a person, my goal in life has always been to help others. I feel that it is my duty as a human to help others through times of need and despair. I know that as a young lady in my past, the internet was a way of escaping the terrible things going on around me. I want to make a difference in everyone's life and be there for them. [/COLOR] [B]Rank you wish to achieve (reasonably):[/B] [COLOR="red"]Goddess of Heliuxen's Cock. Oh wait... I already am. [/COLOR] [B]Anything else about you:[/B] [COLOR="red"]I am a pretty cool person to hang around with! Don't like me then you can get over it :P I am a strong, adorable, independent "black" woman. I love to spend time with my friends. I am also engaged to my lovely man [USER=1]@Heliuxen[/USER] <3 who means more than the world to me! Since 1/15/14. I love to meet new people and make great friends! Especially with you all <3 [/COLOR]

[QUOTE="Zelaliese, post: 1231, member: 6"][B]Ambitions as a Staff: ...[/B] [COLOR=red]To improve myself as a person inside and outside of the gaming world as a friend, and an Owner.[/COLOR][/QUOTE] Woah. That is one of the most beautiful and honest things I've ever read. I almost cried, and no, I'm not joking.

[QUOTE="ForgetfulCat, post: 1270, member: 7"]Woah. That is one of the most beautiful and honest things I've ever read. I almost cried, and no, I'm not joking.[/QUOTE] Awwww!!! I truly meant it. ^^ [QUOTE="Heliuxen, post: 1263, member: 1"]Awwwwwwwwwww ye. It's da babe! Welcome to Staff.[/QUOTE] Thank you honey :) <3 It's a blessing to be apart of it!

[QUOTE="Zelaliese, post: 1231, member: 6"]I love to meet new people and make great friends! Especially with you all <3[/QUOTE] WHAT DO YOU THINK THIS IS, GIRL SCOUT CAMP, WELL THEN GET OUT THIS IS THE "ZELAIESE ARMY" AND YOU HAVE TO FIGHT FOR THE RIGHT TO SURVIVE THIS WAR AGAINST HELIUXEN AND HE EVIL WORK STEALING WAYS, AND THERE IS NO AND I MEAN NO ZELIUXEN OR FUCKING HELAIESE IN THIS WAR, THERE IS NO PEACE, WE FIGHT FOR RIGHTS THAT ZELIESE IS THE QUEEN OF THE GALAXY

[QUOTE="Detective Jaymunk, post: 4499, member: 42"]WHAT DO YOU THINK THIS IS, GIRL SCOUT CAMP, WELL THEN GET OUT THIS IS THE "ZELAIESE ARMY" AND YOU HAVE TO FIGHT FOR THE RIGHT TO SURVIVE THIS WAR AGAINST HELIUXEN AND HE EVIL WORK STEALING WAYS, AND THERE IS NO AND I MEAN NO ZELIUXEN OR FUCKING HELAIESE IN THIS WAR, THERE IS NO PEACE, WE FIGHT FOR RIGHTS THAT ZELIESE IS THE QUEEN OF THE GALAXY[/QUOTE] [USER=1]@Heliuxen[/USER] Sorry if I offened anyone I was drunk when I posted this (ps. I didnt drink any thing other then water)