LlamaMan

Recording on GMOD

0 posts in this topic

Video: [MEDIA=youtube]-N91QFwI5mA[/MEDIA] PlaysTV Download Link: [URL]http://plays.tv/download[/URL] For those people who complain about people disrespecting you or when you see mass rdm when staff is not on this is a good way to post it. Video is not the greatest quality.

There is also a way to record without using any programs (at least for Source games). I've only done it once though, a long time ago. The videos save to your Gmod folder and they're called demos. I realize this is not helpful, but I will get a tutorial up shortly, because I feel that it's probably the best way to record Gmod.

[QUOTE="ForgetfulCat, post: 18233, member: 7"]There is also a way to record without using any programs (at least for Source games). I've only done it once though, a long time ago. The videos save to your Gmod folder and they're called demos. I realize this is not helpful, but I will get a tutorial up shortly, because I feel that it's probably the best way to record Gmod.[/QUOTE] demos can be *cough* faked *cough* :)