0 posts in this topic

[SIZE=6][FONT=Courier New][COLOR=rgb(255, 153, 204)]So recently I got Admin on the Prophunt server along with a few other staff members and I would like to say, we are attempting to start a player base on the Prophunt! [/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [FONT=Courier New][COLOR=#ff99cc][SIZE=6]If any of you would like to join you can do so from doing the following![/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT] [LIST=1] [*][FONT=Courier New][COLOR=#ff99cc][SIZE=6]Go to the forums homepage and at the top where it says Prophunt click on that and it will connect you.[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT] [*][SIZE=6][FONT=Courier New][COLOR=rgb(255, 153, 204)]You can go into Garry's Mod and find the server manually or by your self.[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/LIST] [FONT=Courier New][COLOR=#ff99cc][SIZE=6]I hope to see you guys there! If you would like to help get some players on you may do so! I would love to get a community on there, it was be soo much fun to play with close friends on there! Good luck to all and have a good April Fools day! If you would like come play with me sometime just comment below your IGN and or if you would like to play Prophunt with me or help build a community! Have a good day everyone! Can't wait to see you guys on the Prophunt server! PS. This was not an April Fools thing this was a real post![/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

[QUOTE="DiversionFrenzy, post: 18287, member: 441"][USER=7]@ForgetfulCat[/USER] Do you know all the people that have staff ranks on Prophunt I tried putting them in a reply above but I think I missed a few... It was like 2am I can't remember who all got the rank...[/QUOTE] That makes two of us. Lol, I'll check and I'll be adding more people as they get on. For those who don't know, the ranks are Prop Hunt are different than our other servers, since it's uh... Prop Hunt. There are very few ranks. All coowners should be... coowners... All other Guardians should be superadmins. And then I pick and choose from there. For the most part, Sentinels will be admins, and Enforcers will be moderators. There is no officer rank either.

[QUOTE="ForgetfulCat, post: 18325, member: 7"]I have one overseer in mind already, but there can easily be three, I would think.[/QUOTE] Can you hop on ts real quick? I would like to talk about an idea I had would like to discuss a few ideas I had when I was brainstorming eariler.