Nick

Discussion
Quote of the Day

0 posts in this topic

[CENTER][FONT=Anton][COLOR=#00ff00][SIZE=7][U]Hello Hearthigen[/U][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT] [/CENTER] Hey guys Nick here, your friendly neighborhood hoodlum. So I'm going to start a Quote of the Day sort of event if you will, but really its just a fun enlightening thing. Sharing inspirational or informative quotes from other people in the world. I will be posting the quote each day when i wake up (I don't even know when i wake up) I will post them in the Shout box, on my profile, and in the description of my channel on team speak (Amazing Trap House). That is all, sleep tight sweep princes/princesses. [CENTER]Today the quote is[/CENTER] [FONT=Georgia][SIZE=7][COLOR=#ffff00]The greatest deception men suffer is from their own opinions. ~Leonardo di ser Piero da Vinci[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

I love your grammar sky, But it says [SIZE=7]Hey guys Nick here, your friendly neighborhood hoodlum. So I'm going to start a Quote of the Day sort of event if you will, but really its just a fun enlightening thing. Sharing inspirational or informative quotes from other people in the world. I will be posting the quote each day when i wake up (I don't even know when i wake up) I will post them in the Shout box, on my profile, and in the description of my channel on team speak (Amazing Trap House). That is all, sleep tight sweep princes/princesses. Today the quote is The greatest deception men suffer is from their own opinions. ~Leonardo di ser Piero da Vinci[/SIZE] [FONT=Georgia][SIZE=7][COLOR=rgb(255, 255, 0)][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[QUOTE="^ (GG)Drunk ^, post: 18765, member: 729"]I love your grammar sky, But it says [SIZE=7]Hey guys Nick here, your friendly neighborhood hoodlum. So I'm going to start a Quote of the Day sort of event if you will, but really its just a fun enlightening thing. Sharing inspirational or informative quotes from other people in the world. I will be posting the quote each day when i wake up (I don't even know when i wake up) I will post them in the Shout box, on my profile, and in the description of my channel on team speak (Amazing Trap House). That is all, sleep tight sweep princes/princesses. Today the quote is The greatest deception men suffer is from their own opinions. ~Leonardo di ser Piero da Vinci[/SIZE] [/QUOTE] thank you