• Announcements

• kanalumaddela

Welcome   11/15/2016

Welcome to our community! While we are primarily a Garry's Mod community. We have expanded our servers to other areas and are welcome to new ideas and players. After registering with us, feel free to apply and become a part of our family! https://www.hearthigen.com/forms/2/hearthigen-member-application/
    • Archthious

PoliceRP Beta Apps (Open)   02/20/2017

PoliceRP Beta Tester Applications are now up, Feel free to apply for them though this link https://www.hearthigen.com/forms/69/policerp-beta-tester-application/ Keep in mind you need to at least be an HGEN Member+ to apply for it, If you're not I suggest you apply for that.
Kolor

Important
Team Bravo

20 posts in this topic

This has gone too far. People are tired of this stuff going on and this has been a problem recently. This has caused people to be furious. It has gone as far as people are really thinking of leaving the community. I am going to make this straight right here. To all Team Bravo members: We do not care even the tiniest bit that you are on some "elite" team on a JAILBREAK server. If you were not on this team, what would you do? Would you still disrespect staff members with no one backing you? I do not think so. It is good that you guys have made a team which means that we are at least doing something correct. But this team is making people mad and scaring people away from the server. This is ridiculous. If you play on our servers, we treat each other like family. Yes there will be arguments and there will be fights. But scaring potential people away that can heavily impact our community is completely uncalled for. If you are apart of Team Bravo, I suggest you cut the shit or I will personally handle you. You guys have influenced members and staff members to leave. If this continues, I will promise there will be no name of "Team Bravo". I do not think that you want to be treated like a piece of shit just because you oppose a team on a video game. People come on this server for enjoyment and relaxation from a hard day or even a easy day. This is suppose to be a safe haven for all players from all ages. I do not want to see anymore disrespect just because they do not think that it is a good team or whatever stupid reason they come up with. This is just stupid how far you went with this group and for you guys to make people feel like shit people you think you are all high and mighty with only about 30 people in your group is utterly insane. What would you do if I started to make you feel like shit and you were all alone and new to the server? Would you report me? Would you leave and tell everyone that that staff is horrifying? You probably would. So just because you are a "somebody" in a group does not mean that you can do whatever you feel like because if something happens to you, you have your teammates to back you up. If this happens, I will make sure that you and your "teammates" do not disrespect when I am on. If I hear that you are disrespecting when I am offline, you better hope that I am in a happy mood, if not, I do not think you will want to talk with me ever. To summarize all of this, cut the shit out. Stop with the disrespect towards ANYONE and play the game. If not there will be no more "Team Bravo". It is not right for anyone to make someone feel like a fuck-up or a piece of shit. This is not a hate thread. This is simply stating that this needs to stop because it is just absurd now.

need to sort this out because as Kolor said it has been an on-going problem, i have spoke to a number of people countless times because of disrespect cut out the shit "oh I'm in team bravo we are an elite team within gmod" sit down your apart of an "elite team" on a video game think about how far that team will get you in life teaching you to disrespect staff yeah not good. So being apart of an "elite team" means jack shit when we all have family and that is Hearthigen Embassy now thats the team i want to be apart of

I'm telling the full truth i have seen this happen before on the server. Here's how it goes... 1. A new person joins the server. 2. They see "team bravo" disrespecting and mic spamming. 3. They use ADMIN chat and tell us that they hate this stuff. 4. Then they leave. With this information I hope that the right decision is made. And I can be a witness to the fact that team bravo is scaring off new users and new staff. [USERGROUP=3]@Owner[/USERGROUP] [USERGROUP=13]@Co-Owner[/USERGROUP] [USERGROUP=48]@Jailbreak Certified[/USERGROUP]

[QUOTE="Wolfrik, post: 19913, member: 422"]I'm telling the full truth i have seen this happen before on the server. Here's how it goes... 1. A new person joins the server. 2. They see "team bravo" disrespecting and mic spamming. 3. They use ADMIN chat and tell us that they hate this stuff. 4. Then they leave. With this information I hope that the right decision is made. And I can be a witness to the fact that team bravo is scaring off new users and new staff. [USERGROUP=3]@Owner[/USERGROUP] [USERGROUP=13]@Co-Owner[/USERGROUP] [USERGROUP=48]@Jailbreak Certified[/USERGROUP][/QUOTE] i have seen this before, team bravo has made me scared too. I have a hard time with the leaders and telling them the rules. They auto rebel and when i ask them to stop the whole team gets defensive. It gives me anxiety to report them and that shouldn't be a thing i have to deal with

I mean, they can pretend to be "elite" all they want, at the end of the day, we (Top-Tier) have the last words regarding their existence in the community. If any group starts breaking the rules, they'll be removed from the community, no matter who their members are. I'll make sure of that myself.

To be completely honest with you if they get out of line treat them like a regular user. I could give two shits if your an 'elite member of a gmod group' because if you want to join a server I staff on you can expect to get treated like a normal person. Let them have they're little kiddie group because they want to, BUT do NOT let them walk over you or disrespect you because they are in the group. If you have a problem with them as a user report it to the staff and if they handle it then drop it. If they don't ask again, if they continue to ignore you they shouldn't be a staff member. In all fairness I've dealt with Brynn on TTT and the moment I killed him he rage quit, which goes to show that he is a normal person with little to no power. I guarantee I went to far with this and am gonna get pounded by the Team Potato members, but to be honest I don't give a fuck because its the INTERNET. Yes we are a family here, but to be COMPLETELY honest we still have to keep in mind that this is the internet and no one should take offense to these fucking things, but if you are still annoyed by what they are saying just fucking ignore them or take it up with staff. Do NOT fire back at them they will flip the fucking table on you and get you muted or some shit. One last thing (hopefully) if you are a staff member and are in Team Potato and don't want to punish them for doing something wrong to the rest of the community. YOU DO NOT NEED TO BE STAFF UNTIL YOU LOSE YOUR BIAS ACT DROPS COMPLETELY. JESUS FUCK I SHOULD MAKE MY ENGLISH PAPERS LIKE THIS ;-;

A group of friends founded Team Bravo, members who do not step from the original few have been strayed off course. You may look at it anyway that you like, but it comes down to the people, not the group. Dissolving a group will do nothing, deal with the certain members, because when it comes down to it, if you get rid of Team Bravo, im still going to play on jailbreak with Arch, Marko, and Brynn. We are friends above any group.

[QUOTE="Nick, post: 19983, member: 514"]A group of friends founded Team Bravo, members who do not step from the original few have been strayed off course. You may look at it anyway that you like, but it comes down to the people, not the group. Dissolving a group will do nothing, deal with the certain members, because when it comes down to it, if you get rid of Team Bravo, im still going to play on jailbreak with Arch, Marko, and Brynn. We are friends above any group.[/QUOTE] But that's just it. It isn't just a few certain users. It's the entire group except for maybe the staff. But everyone in the group disrespects other players and hides behind the group. To get them to back each other up. This causes people to feel down when they are trying to have a little bit of fun.

[QUOTE="Nick, post: 19983, member: 514"]A group of friends founded Team Bravo, members who do not step from the original few have been strayed off course. You may look at it anyway that you like, but it comes down to the people, not the group. Dissolving a group will do nothing, deal with the certain members, because when it comes down to it, if you get rid of Team Bravo, im still going to play on jailbreak with Arch, Marko, and Brynn. We are friends above any group.[/QUOTE] I could honestly not care in the least if you guys still have fun on the server but the fact that some people in your group are using the ENTIRE group to hide behind it is what is making everyone pissed at Team Potato and to be even more honest I ENCOURAGE you to hang with your friends, but do NOT use YOUR group to YOUR leverage when it comes to punishments disrespect and even scaring the other members of the server.

[QUOTE="Based Sloth, post: 19989, member: 33"]I could honestly not care in the least if you guys still have fun on the server but the fact that some people in your group are using the ENTIRE group to hide behind it is what is making everyone pissed at Team Potato and to be even more honest I ENCOURAGE you to hang with your friends, but do NOT use YOUR group to YOUR leverage when it comes to punishments disrespect and even scaring the other members of the server.[/QUOTE] Lmao, I'm only in bravo, seeing as you are basically [U]Never [/U]on jailbreak, and you go off of the few actions of some group members, and not seeing me in game one bit. I don't think it is very respectful to assume shit about me, Also seeing as how you only seem to have a jackass attitude and don't seem to show a shred of respect i don't care for this conversation. Don't assume just because i'm in a group, that i do everything that some members do, that is the same problem the world is facing with Muslims, back off.

[QUOTE="Nick, post: 19990, member: 514"]Lmao, I'm only in bravo, seeing as you are basically [U]Never [/U]on jailbreak, and you go off of the few actions of some group members, and not seeing me in game one bit. I don't think it is very respectful to assume shit about me, Also seeing as how you only seem to have a jackass attitude and don't seem to show a shred of respect i don't care for this conversation. Don't assume just because i'm in a group, that i do everything that some members do, that is the same problem the world is facing with Muslims, back off.[/QUOTE] I never once talked directly to you and it is true that I don't play that Jailbreak. I was more or less quoting what you said about the friends thing and from what I know you are a nice guy but Team Potato has invaded my home domain (TTT) and was semi-disrespectful (I'm not saying disrespectful out right). Anyways based off everything I have heard I have great reason to believe that Team Potato is abusing their non-existent power. pls don't hate me but Team Potato has gotten out of hand (from what i've heard) and should be dealt with I don't care how that is as long as its making our community happy and what not Also word of advice I don't mean anything disrespectful when I talk its just my way of talking and everyone knows that :p

Here's an idea What if people stop whining about Team Bravo? It literally is a group based on JB. THAT'S IT!! Some people in the group do break rules and you still blame the WHOLE group? That's like saying the muslims who terrorized New York represented all the muslims? Nao, not even close. So stop it with this nonsense about Team Bravo doing something. The only problem is some of the players.

[QUOTE="DJ Kleiner, post: 20354, member: 587"]Here's an idea What if people stop whining about Team Bravo? It literally is a group based on JB. THAT'S IT!! Some people in the group do break rules and you still blame the WHOLE group? That's like saying the muslims who terrorized New York represented all the muslims? Nao, not even close. So stop it with this nonsense about Team Bravo doing something. The only problem is some of the players.[/QUOTE] Even though some break rules, it doesn't matter! One of ur rules is "make sure a guards help team bravo prisoners". THAT RULE alone is breaking Hearthigen rules. Also using the "terrorism on New York" is pretty stupid. Team bravo is the terrorist group and the jailbreak players are the Muslims

[QUOTE="xXFilesXx, post: 20386, member: 330"]Even though some break rules, it doesn't matter! One of ur rules is "make sure a guards help team bravo prisoners". THAT RULE alone is breaking Hearthigen rules. Also using the "terrorism on New York" is pretty stupid. Team bravo is the terrorist group and the jailbreak players are the Muslims[/QUOTE] Yeah not really. Team Bravo is doing nothing wrong but rebelling and saying "Team BRAVO REPRESENT". The rules have been changed and even if they were still up members would not do it. I feel as if you guys are ranting about Team Bravo but you have not even discussed it with Brynn, the Team Bravo Leader. He left Hearthigen (He might be back) because all of you were bagging on him because of Team Bravo when you literally said nothing to him about it first.

[QUOTE="DJ Kleiner, post: 20517, member: 587"]Yeah not really. Team Bravo is doing nothing wrong but rebelling and saying "Team BRAVO REPRESENT". The rules have been changed and even if they were still up members would not do it. I feel as if you guys are ranting about Team Bravo but you have not even discussed it with Brynn, the Team Bravo Leader. He left Hearthigen (He might be back) because all of you were bagging on him because of Team Bravo when you literally said nothing to him about it first.[/QUOTE] Please do remember that your actions should be towards the well-ness of the community as a Staff member that you are. Now, we've had many issues before with members of said group harassing our members even other staff, xXFilexXx being a sad example of that situation, we've never said that all members are at fault, but for them to stay silent and even other staff to see this happen and don't do anything? That is actually unsettling. I can assure you that if we haven't talked about it beforehand, "Brynn" thread wouldn't have gone like that. I'm also gonna take the liberty of closing this thread as it's clear its going to become just a flame war, any disagreement with anything that has been said please take it to a private Conversation, thank you.