Nick

Discussion
RDM Warning?

0 posts in this topic

[CENTER][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=5][U]Hey guys[/U] So recently, I was RDM'd on jailbreak, and it was quite obvious, I was touching and facing my cell door, and this guy stared right at me and killed me. So I reported him, the outcome of the interrogation was that he was given a warning. Now in Imasens handbook it says the punishment for RDM is (Slay, Kick, Ban) Talking to a higher tier staff member, it was brought up that the interrogator is allowed to give a warning by there digression. I'm not making a scene or anything, I am just wondering is there anyone who can confirm this or put it to rest, because i do not think blatantly breaking a server rule should have that kind of leniency. Thanks guys, ttyl. -Nick [/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]
1 person likes this

Seeing as it's a he said she said situation and since we didn't personally see the RDM happen.. We're left with only judgement and hope the claimed RDM'r won't do it again. So they get a warning then if it continues to happen it's a slay, kick then ban. Because someone can easily false report and we wouldn't know. I'd like to hear other staffs opinion on this...

[QUOTE="Rabbit, post: 20009, member: 585"]Well the Kid started a Hide n Seek day with out a time or saying instant and ran out and started to kill every one RIP[/QUOTE] Then that's blatant RDM. If he killed more than 3 people it becomes a Mass RDM situation.

[QUOTE="Flwuffy, post: 20007, member: 499"]Seeing as it's a he said she said situation and since we didn't personally see the RDM happen.. We're left with only judgement and hope the claimed RDM'r won't do it again. So they get a warning then if it continues to happen it's a slay, kick then ban. Because someone can easily false report and we wouldn't know. I'd like to hear other staffs opinion on this...[/QUOTE] Look, I saw it happen, live in person and discussed it with other staff on teamspeak. The person said he will "Post proof that I was not touching and facing the cell door on the fourms" I'm all open to him doing that, but if i could take my own report i would have handled it. He clearly lied and RDMed and rounds later, he became warden, and Mass RDMed by not calling instant seek and by Peeking.

[QUOTE="Nick, post: 20011, member: 514"]Look, I saw it happen, live in person and discussed it with other staff on teamspeak. The person said he will "Post proof that I was not touching and facing the cell door on the fourms" I'm all open to him doing that, but if i could take my own report i would have handled it. He clearly lied and RDMed and rounds later, he became warden, and Mass RDMed by not calling instant seek and by Peeking.[/QUOTE] Like flwuffy said unless we witness it or have hard evidence we cannot take someones word. However if you notice something please use the @ command and let the staff know what your seeing so it can be corrected.

[QUOTE="Nick, post: 20011, member: 514"]Look, I saw it happen, live in person and discussed it with other staff on teamspeak. The person said he will "Post proof that I was not touching and facing the cell door on the fourms" I'm all open to him doing that, but if i could take my own report i would have handled it. He clearly lied and RDMed and rounds later, he became warden, and Mass RDMed by not calling instant seek and by Peeking.[/QUOTE] Well if he was continuing to do things like that, he should've been comfronted by staff online. This falls under RDM and breaking server rules so... If it was discussed on TS why was nothing done about it? :(

[QUOTE="tster2011, post: 20012, member: 432"]Like flwuffy said unless we witness it or have hard evidence we cannot take someones word. However if you notice something please use the @ command and let the staff know what your seeing so it can be corrected.[/QUOTE] [B][FONT=Sancreek]WE [/FONT][FONT=Arial][SIZE=4]Did witness it Tster, I'm an officer, I see staff going off each others word all the time. That is my point, i didnt take my own report but i handed the information off to another person, and they warned him.[/SIZE][/FONT][/B]

[QUOTE="Markozeeko, post: 20015, member: 618"]He called a hide n seek day never said instant seek multiple people were asking for repeats as he just stormed out of the armory and began killing people never gave a time killing atleast 4 people does that really deserve a warning?[/QUOTE] For the first time, if thou isn't aware of rules we teach them, talk to them and such to hope it doesn't happen again. But if it happened multiple times and nothing was done about it all I have to say is staff do your jobs please! [QUOTE="Nick, post: 20014, member: 514"][B][FONT=Sancreek]WE [/FONT][FONT=Arial][SIZE=4]Did witness it Tster, I'm an officer, I see staff going off each others word all the time. That is my point, i didnt take my own report but i handed the information off to another person, and they warned him.[/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/QUOTE] If it was OBVIOUS RDM he should have been frozen, interrogated or just instantly slayed then interrogated. I swear people don't read the rules anymore.. :(