cocokat1

I may be leaving the community...

0 posts in this topic

[FONT=Marck Script][COLOR=#ff8000]Due to all that has happened to me throughout the community, I really feel unwelcome here. I feel like, at every turn I take, people are just waiting for me to fail so that they can have a reason to scream at me. I can't log onto jailbreak anymore because I get too upset with the disrespect and hate I get. The passive aggressiveness is so hard to find proof for, but it's real, and making me more upset with myself on Hearthigen. Ever since I made the team bravo post, I have been getting nothing but hate from this community's players and staff. I feel like as soon as I get onto jailbreak, a group of people are already talking behind my back. Every word I say on the forums, people are ready to poke holes and talk crap. Everyone is telling staff that I'm a disrespectful player that should just be removed from this community. I really feel unwanted and unloved, and not part of the Hearthigen community. I've been thinking about quitting the community multiple times, as the drama has gotten to me so much so that I turn off my mic and start sobbing at my desk. I've talked to mediators many times, and it's all just the same thing...I just don't know if I can take what's happening, it's bending my emotions in so many different ways I just don't know. But I feel so hated, and mistreated in this community, that I really feel sick to my stomach. So, this is just a heads up... I don't know for sure what will happen..[/COLOR][/FONT]

I understand where you get this feel from, but trust me when I say that it will only be for a short period of time. We all have those times where we feel down, trust me I have considered the same. I suggest waiting, as it will get much better. I'm here to talk if you ever need someone.
1 person likes this

[QUOTE="Nein Cat, post: 20087, member: 138"]I understand where you get this feel from, but trust me when I say that it will only be for a short period of time. We all have tose times where we feel down, trust me I have considered the same. I suggest waiting, as it will get much better. I'm here to talk if you ever need someone.[/QUOTE] Same you can talk to me,nein or whoever

[QUOTE="Katnip, post: 20088, member: 588"]Like I said to Maw I'm sorry for what has happened. I will take your place someday[/QUOTE] Not appropriate. Anyways, like he said, we all feel this way sometimes. I understand how you feel but trust me, life gets better. We're all stupid, loving bastards, and if you feel that way, you can always come to me and I'll see how I can help. Love you like a Hearthie, Skii

[SIZE=6]Get on teamspeak please. I'd like to talk to you about this. Also, no one hates you. People NEVER talk behind you back. I'm on jailbreak, then you join, and then you start getting mad and saying that stuff I mean, I didn't want to report you, but I just had to. It's tough love man. We all want you as staff. It's just the others that are salty, that disrespect you. Please, get on teamspeak.[/SIZE]