The Stool

Introduction
Neji's Staff Introduction

0 posts in this topic

[B]General Information[/B] [B]Current Rank:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Moderator [/COLOR] [B]Name you want to be called:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Neji or Logan [/COLOR] [B]Ambitions as a Staff:[/B] [COLOR="red"]To help Heliuxen become a higher rank maybe even become a huge part in a server in the near future. But in all to help the community out. [/COLOR] [B]Why you became a Staff:[/B] [COLOR="red"]To make Hearthigen grow as a community. As THT is growing and I love to see all the new players and help them out make "THEM" have a good time. [/COLOR] [B]Rank you wish to achieve (reasonably):[/B] [COLOR="red"]Head Admin [/COLOR] [B]Anything else about you:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Well here comes the fun part I am a 15 year old male who is in 10th grade. I'm bisexual but taken :3 I have 5 animals 2 dogs 3 cats. My sense of humor comes in a huge variety I like to play video games like GMOD TF2 CSGO DayZ Pokemon Yu-Gi-Oh Madden. I am a big fan of WWE or Wrestling (No john cena jokes pls). Also i have a youtube the name is : DeadlyDucky Thanks for reading! [/COLOR]