Wolfrik

New game

0 posts in this topic

So I was thinking about some new games we could have in jailbreak and I thought of this one. So it's like a trivia day but the guards give the answers. So the prisoners stand in a line and the warden ask a guard a question. If the guard gets it right then he or she gets to pick a prisoner to kill. Then the warden ask THAT prisoner a question and if they get it right then they are saved and they get a restricted free day in a cell, etc. an this continues on until you feel like you want to call it off. (This way the prisoner can have a chance to survive) but yeah let me know what you think! [USERGROUP=3]@Owner[/USERGROUP] [USERGROUP=13]@Co-Owner[/USERGROUP] [USERGROUP=48]@Jailbreak Certified[/USERGROUP]

The guards could intentionally give a false answer to see like some player they dislike die.. And if it happens when everyone is making fun of, him and telling him to shut up... Things might get ugly yknow xD

[QUOTE="[TWE] The Warden's Ex, post: 21133, member: 606"]The guards could intentionally give a false answer to see like some player they dislike die.. And if it happens when everyone is making fun of, him and telling him to shut up... Things might get ugly yknow xD[/QUOTE] The guard has to get the answer right in order to kill a prisoner

[QUOTE="Wolfrik, post: 21147, member: 422"]I'm gonna give this a test run the next time I get on and see what people think.[/QUOTE] Well then, good luck. I've done crazier, elaborate days before. Just a tip, watch the prisoners carefully :)