Watermelon

Introduction
Watermelon's Staff Introduction

0 posts in this topic

[B]General Information[/B] [B]Current Rank:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Officer [/COLOR] [B]Name you want to be called:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Watermelon, Water, Whatever you want truely don't mind gg [/COLOR] [B]Why you became a Member:[/B] [COLOR="red"]The reason I became a staff member is because I was on jb one time and everyone was rdming freeshooting and breaking server rules I don't know something just snapped in me like I was tired of seeing that shit it was like I was slapped by the common sense fairy or some shit but the main reason I became staff was to just help the community out :3 I love this community. [/COLOR] [B]Rank you wish to achieve (reasonably):[/B] [COLOR="red"]Um I'm not very sure yet but the only rank that I wanna make it to is vice admiral I believe I would make a good vice admiral but its just a wish but you never know :). [/COLOR] [B]Anything else about you:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Well my favorite phrase is gg I don't know why but it just is (gg) if you don't know what it means it means Good Game. So gg, um that's about it for my staff introduction if you're reading this I wanna thank everyone who believed in me, everyone but [USER=594]@Penoos[/USER] and [USER=484]@xXicebaitXx[/USER] and [USER=23]@MagicGolem[/USER] gg Big shout out to [USER=374]@Archthious[/USER] [USER=477]@Tree[/USER] [USER=1]@Heliuxen[/USER] SO big thanks to everyone wo believed in me just to make it this far its not very far but its just a stepping stone of greatness :). (PS.) Another big shout out to [USER=356]@Nova[/USER] My osp trainer for training me to make it where I am so Peace everyone and I hope the best for all of you <3 Byeeee. [/COLOR]