tster2011

Staff of the Week
SOTW Nominations 17-24/4/16

0 posts in this topic

[QUOTE="Markozeeko, post: 22121, member: 618"][USER=374]@Archthious[/USER] One of the most active staff on the server does job effectively and effciently and where else could you find a weeaboo/pleb king offering %15 off car insurance? [USER=585]@Rabbit[/USER] Do i need to say anything? She's our family counselor doing a great job with her duties on and off forums [USER=514]@Nick[/USER] Officer - Admin OG af [USER=477]@Tree[/USER] Always "The goto guy" I've seen multiple lower tier staff come to tree he always has the answers tree is love tree is life [USER=499]@Flwuffy[/USER] Best osp trainer out there (not kissing ass I SWEAR DONT DEPORT ME!!)[/QUOTE] staff cant nominate

[USER=356]@Nova[/USER] [USER=499]@Flwuffy[/USER] [USER=374]@Archthious[/USER] [USER=618]@Markozeeko[/USER] [USER=713]@Asriel[/USER] -All 5 of these people are amazing staff members and help keep the server in place, and treating every one with the respect they deserve and making alot of people laugh, and also all of these people make me laugh my ass off when ever i see/hear them.