Jaxon

Introduction
Heyo Jaxon here

0 posts in this topic

Hey everyone this looks like my new community and I am happy to be a part of it so far. Didnt want to post one right off the bat since I didnt want to waste time if i was going to leave straight away but I'm here to hopefully stay. Well my in game name is Jaxon and mc name is Shiropie. My real name is William but you may call me either. I am an avid and competitive counter strike player. I have been playing since i was 9 and my love of the competition grew from there. Dont get me wrong I LOVE gaming in general. Other games i play are minecraft, and... thats about it. My computer is an awful one but when i upgrade i hope to play games like gta IV and V, Battlefield, and lots of assorted indie games and random games but mostly fps. A little about my real life self is that I am 15 years old turning 16 on February 15. I had 5 siblings but unfortunately i only have interact with 2. I have two parents that are still together but due to unforseen circumstances my father has been paralyzed from the neck down so i might be gone everyone now and them assisting him. I came over from dishonored legion where I was friends with heli. He stepped down and so I moved over to XMPStudios. I researched what happened to heli and we reconnected in exoterra but now we have the vision of a new community. HEARTHIGEN. I hope to get to know everyone here more and will persevere to help this community grow and thrive.