Nick

Discussion
Rest In Peace Prince

0 posts in this topic

[CENTER][FONT=Arial][SIZE=5]Hey guys, as an avid fan of music of almost all genres, except country... The world lost a rock icon today. [COLOR=#5900b3]Prince[/COLOR] was seen by many, behind Micheal Jackson as one of the other pioneers of modern Pop/Rock. [COLOR=#5900b3]Prince[/COLOR] had a long career of outspoken love, passion, and amazing music. As a fellow human and as someone who music has always been an important thing in my life. Is very sad to see another amazing artist lost. [COLOR=#5900b3]Prince[/COLOR] had little to no history with drugs and was taken from us much too soon like many others. We have 2 Beatles left, and a few rolling stones, its amazing how many artists we lost to drugs. I don't exactly at this point know why I am writing this but i felt the need to type. For all those who have been effected by a musician, artist, or song, I think it is important to not take for granted the music we are given, because music touches us all in different ways. No matter who we are as people, or what we go through we will have music to come home too. And like Bob Marley said "One good thing about music is when it hits you, you feel no pain". Have a good weekend everyone, stay safe, and party on. [MEDIA=youtube]F8BMm6Jn6oU[/MEDIA] [MEDIA=youtube]DcHPdfZFW18[/MEDIA][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER] [FONT=Arial][SIZE=5] -Nick \m/[/SIZE][/FONT]