• Announcements

• kanalumaddela

Welcome   11/15/2016

Welcome to our community! While we are primarily a Garry's Mod community. We have expanded our servers to other areas and are welcome to new ideas and players. After registering with us, feel free to apply and become a part of our family! https://www.hearthigen.com/forms/2/hearthigen-member-application/
    • Archthious

PoliceRP Beta Apps (Open)   02/20/2017

PoliceRP Beta Tester Applications are now up, Feel free to apply for them though this link https://www.hearthigen.com/forms/69/policerp-beta-tester-application/ Keep in mind you need to at least be an HGEN Member+ to apply for it, If you're not I suggest you apply for that.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Onyxfang

Magical Abilities?

10 posts in this topic

[QUOTE="[TWE] The Warden's Ex, post: 23532, member: 606"]Well, I don't believe in magic.[/QUOTE] It's called [SIZE=7]IMAGINATION[/SIZE] [QUOTE="xXFilesXx, post: 23530, member: 330"]Officer- Mute,Gag,Freeze,!q,!plogs,!kick,!slay[/QUOTE] what about moderator and other higher ranks?

[QUOTE="Onyxfang, post: 23541, member: 554"]It's called [SIZE=7]IMAGINATION[/SIZE] what about moderator and other higher ranks?[/QUOTE] I imagine a world full of mechs and guns but no magic :/

[QUOTE="Onyxfang, post: 23543, member: 554"]:/ :/ :/ :/ But.. but... Magic is everywhere, like up your nose and in the knife that you were stabbed by!!!![/QUOTE] But there's a respawn button. There's no need for magic :/

[QUOTE="kanalumaddela, post: 23546, member: 8"]I don't see why you need to know the commands available to ranks higher than you. If you get promoted you'll be trained to use the available commands.[/QUOTE] I got promoted to moderator and did not get trained :/

[QUOTE="Onyxfang, post: 23572, member: 554"]I got promoted to moderator and did not get trained :/[/QUOTE] Aren't you supposed to get your OSP trainer to do so or am I mistaken :/