TinyRone

Introduction
CMD members, introduction

0 posts in this topic

Hello, my name is Tiny Rone and I am an admin in the CMD community. The CMD community is a medium-sized community in which all the players are responsible and capable of administrating any server available. All of our players have a good sense of humor and amazing skill in sex related actions. Just to be clear, [COLOR=#b30000][B]WE ARE NOT MERGING WITH YOU GUYS.[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#ffffff][B] [/B]We are simply recommending all of our players to join your community. We are very excited to join this community and to meet all of you personally. If you have any questions, just reply in the thread or just ask us on your teamspeak server.[/COLOR]

[QUOTE="TinyRone, post: 24576, member: 988"]Hello, my name is Tiny Rone and I am an admin in the CMD community. The CMD community is a medium-sized community in which all the players are responsible and capable of administrating any server available. All of our players have a good sense of humor and amazing skill in sex related actions. Just to be clear, [COLOR=rgb(179, 0, 0)][B]WE ARE NOT MERGING WITH YOU GUYS.[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=rgb(255, 255, 255)] We are simply recommending all of our players to join your community. We are very excited to join this community and to meet all of you personally. If you have any questions, just reply in the thread or just ask us on your teamspeak server.[/COLOR][/QUOTE] We welcome you all to our community and welcome anyone that you guys bring to come forth. We will go ahead and recognize your status and give you membership access.

Hello, my name is Outlaw and I am the Owner of CMD Gaming. My people, or at least the important ones for that matter, have voted on us to join Hearthigen. I would like this to be effective immediately as long as the people of this community can come to my terms, and I'll be able to come to yours too. I would not want any of my staff members to become staff here until they are certified through your system. We're not greedy, the only thing I ask is that Scarecrow (Co-Owner), myself (New Owner), and Chronic (Founder) all get some sort of high-end power. We can control our people until they all can fit in and feel comfortable here. We have about 20 new people who would be willing to come and play on the servers often, especially TTT, but they will mostly play on TTT, DarkRP, and Jailbreak. I will check this thread often, anyone who has anything to ask me please feel free. As Tyrone said, we are not looking to merge. I would be willing to give CMD's servers to Hearthigen for use, as well as my players.

[QUOTE="OutlawBOBClark, post: 24579, member: 987"]Hello, my name is Outlaw and I am the Owner of CMD Gaming. My people, or at least the important ones for that matter, have voted on us to join Hearthigen. I would like this to be effective immediately as long as the people of this community can come to my terms, and I'll be able to come to yours too. I would not want any of my staff members to become staff here until they are certified through your system. We're not greedy, the only thing I ask is that Scarecrow (Co-Owner), myself (New Owner), and Chronic (Founder) all get some sort of high-end power. We can control our people until they all can fit in and feel comfortable here. We have about 20 new people who would be willing to come and play on the servers often, especially TTT, but they will mostly play on TTT, DarkRP, and Jailbreak. I will check this thread often, anyone who has anything to ask me please feel free. As Tyrone said, we are not looking to merge. I would be willing to give CMD's servers to Hearthigen for use, as well as my players.[/QUOTE] [USERGROUP=22]@-HGEN- Member[/USERGROUP], [USERGROUP=48]@Jailbreak Certified[/USERGROUP], [USERGROUP=46]@TTT Certified[/USERGROUP], [USERGROUP=97]@DarkRP Certified[/USERGROUP]

I figured I could give you a little background on all of the regular players in our community, and their roles in CMD. Colors don't mean anything, just to separate the players so there's no confusion. [COLOR=#ff0000]Chronic Night - Founded CMD. Owned multiple servers in the first era of the community. Would be active multiple times a week.[/COLOR] [COLOR=#ffff00]OutlawBOBClark - Community Manager. Used to own the CMD Deathrun server, during the original CMD. Ran the staff. Would be active almost daily.[/COLOR] [COLOR=#80ff00]Dylonian - Owned the TTT server in both generations of CMD. Not very active, but a good asset. His server would go to Hearthigen for whatever use wanted.[/COLOR] [COLOR=#ff0080]Scarecrow - Current Co-Owner of CMD. Owns a VPS located in California so he can hosts multiple servers with as many slots as wanted. Also is a very good coder as well. A very good asset, and active a couple of times a week.[/COLOR] [COLOR=#0000ff]CowGoMoo - Current Superadmin for CMD. Active daily and knows what he's doing. Him and Ehgamer are brothers.[/COLOR] [COLOR=#cc99ff]Fang - Current Superadmin for CMD. Active a few times a week and very smart.[/COLOR] [COLOR=#4dffff]Ehgamer - Current Superadmin for CMD. Active multiple times a week and knows what he's doing. Him and Cow are brothers.[/COLOR] [COLOR=#ff8000]RantsyCancy - Current Admin for CMD. A little young (13 or 14) but mature for his age. Knows what he's doing and is active multiple times a week.[/COLOR] [COLOR=#99ccff]DesertWG - Current Admin for CMD. Not super active, but is on from time to time.[/COLOR] [COLOR=#ff99cc]Mocho - Current Admin for CMD. I've known him for almost 4 years over the web and he is good for his position.[/COLOR] [COLOR=#b30000]TinyRone - Current Admin for CMD. Has a great personality and is good at staffing.[/COLOR] [COLOR=#660033]Impaled - Current Admin for CMD. Pretty active, and good at his job of staffing.[/COLOR] [COLOR=#ff00ff]Jake from State Farm - Current Admin for CMD. Active almost daily and knows what's he's doing. A good asset.[/COLOR] Fade - Current Moderator for CMD. Active very often and has been loyal. [COLOR=#00b359]Firefox - Current Moderator for CMD. Active a good amount and is loyal and can do a good job. Him and Whorehay are brothers.[/COLOR] [COLOR=#ff99cc]Whorehay - Current Moderator for CMD. Active a good amount and is loyal and can do a good job. Him and Firefox are brothers.[/COLOR] [COLOR=#0000b3]Mehazih - Doesn't currently have a rank on CMD, but is planned to buy a server for CMD. This server would effectively go to Hearthigen for use.[/COLOR]

[FONT=Playball][SIZE=5][COLOR=#0080ff]Welcome to Hearthigen! I'm very excited to see new members join our community![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [USER=987]@OutlawBOBClark[/USER] [FONT=Playball][SIZE=5][COLOR=#0080ff]I can understand why you want yourself and others to have a high tier rank, but I think that you and the rest of your community should all start at member and work your way up. You don't need to worry about keeping your community members in line because they're part of our community so they're under our control.[/COLOR] [COLOR=#ff00ff]Anyways, that's just my two cents. Enjoy your time here.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[QUOTE="Ceol, post: 24747, member: 143"][FONT=Playball][SIZE=5][COLOR=#0080ff]Welcome to Hearthigen! I'm very excited to see new members join our community![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [USER=987]@OutlawBOBClark[/USER] [FONT=Playball][SIZE=5][COLOR=#0080ff]I can understand why you want yourself and others to have a high tier rank, but I think that you and the rest of your community should all start at member and work your way up. You don't need to worry about keeping your community members in line because they're part of our community so they're under our control.[/COLOR] [COLOR=#ff00ff]Anyways, that's just my two cents. Enjoy your time here.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE] Ay, Chill with th fancy font i cant read that shit fam

Welcome mate, seems as if your keen to join high in the ranks which is understandable. Is your ambition to become a high ranking staff member in a well esteemed community, or to genuinely actually just join us here at Hearthigen. Im sure Heli would reward work done for the server, but I dont think you can expect to be given a Top Teir rank just by showing up here with 20 people and a forums. Not to be negative at all, im glad to see you guys here! [USER=987]@OutlawBOBClark[/USER]