armerulez420

JAILBREAK INSTA HID AND SEEK DAY BREAKING RULES?

0 posts in this topic

On the Jailbreak server ,the warden makes it a insta hid n seek day which mean soon as the doors open prisoners go hid and guard seek all at the same time as the cell doors open. which this makes it as a seige day on prisoners ,which allows the guards to kos all as we are bolting for the door just to go hid. would you staff think this is ok and allowed or a loop hole for a ban day and should be omitted?

This is obvious and I'm pretty sure goes against rule 20 (coughcough) Insta hide and seek days aren't a thing and shouldn't be, without time to hide it defeats the purpose of "hide and seek" So rip [USER=356]@Nova[/USER]

[QUOTE="Flwuffy, post: 24986, member: 499"]This is obvious and I'm pretty sure goes against rule 20 (coughcough) Insta hide and seek days aren't a thing and shouldn't be, without time to hide it defeats the purpose of "hide and seek" So rip [USER=356]@Nova[/USER][/QUOTE] I was told by a staff member who was the warden, said this was allowed and was called out for making false report on the guard that insta killed me. So then ,should that warden be held accountable for mass rdm? i want to know for future reference

[QUOTE="Connor in Da UK, post: 24990, member: 28"]Because we have done it in the past. I never knew they changed that[/QUOTE] That's basically a siege day.. This is why nova has to put down so many rules because we dontuse our common sense and then they find loop holes to make staff that aren't aware think that it's allowed rip

[QUOTE="armerulez420, post: 24991, member: 904"]I was told by a staff member who was the warden, said this was allowed and was called out for making false report on the guard that insta killed me. So then ,should that warden be held accountable for mass rdm? i want to know for future reference[/QUOTE] Who was the staff member that was warden?

[QUOTE="Flwuffy, post: 24993, member: 499"]Who was the staff member that was warden?[/QUOTE] I was like i said...I did not realize at the time that it was basically a seige day we have done it multiple times in the past it was my fault and I am extremely sorry for it

[QUOTE="Flwuffy, post: 24993, member: 499"]Who was the staff member that was warden?[/QUOTE] I do not want to name him,i just wanted to know so i would have prof that we can not do this. I think he knows now and will not make that mistake again.but like i said in the original question, i just wanted to know for future reference

[QUOTE="armerulez420, post: 24995, member: 904"]I do not want to name him,i just wanted to know so i would have prof that we can not do this. I think he knows now and will not make that mistake again.but like i said in the original question, i just wanted to know for future reference[/QUOTE] Arme its ok yeah it was me yeah we should add this to banned days its my fault I didnt realize at the time Im sorry

[QUOTE="Connor in Da UK, post: 24996, member: 28"]Arme its ok yeah it was me yeah we should add this to banned days its my fault I didnt realize at the time Im sorry[/QUOTE] Connor I am not trying to single you out either you a good staff and i just wanted clarification on it and use it for future refrences

[QUOTE="armerulez420, post: 24995, member: 904"]I do not want to name him,i just wanted to know so i would have prof that we can not do this. I think he knows now and will not make that mistake again.but like i said in the original question, i just wanted to know for future reference[/QUOTE] Not naming them doesn't make it any better arm. [QUOTE="Connor in Da UK, post: 24994, member: 28"]I was like i said...I did not realize at the time that it was basically a seige day we have done it multiple times in the past it was my fault and I am extremely sorry for it[/QUOTE] Yes it's a honest mistake and thanks for owning up to it, but that's considerably false KOS'ing as well as RDM so I ll talk to nein about it unless he see's this.

[QUOTE="Flwuffy, post: 24986, member: 499"]This is obvious and I'm pretty sure goes against rule 20 (coughcough) Insta hide and seek days aren't a thing and shouldn't be, without time to hide it defeats the purpose of "hide and seek" So rip [USER=356]@Nova[/USER][/QUOTE] What does rule 20 have to do with this? Rule 20 states, " Thou shall not block the pathways, both guards and prisoners. Do not instantly slay/kill them if they are blocking pathways! You must warn them in the chat with a 5 second wait afterwards."

[QUOTE="Nein Cat, post: 24999, member: 138"]What does rule 20 have to do with this? Rule 20 states, " Thou shall not block the pathways, both guards and prisoners. Do not instantly slay/kill them if they are blocking pathways! You must warn them in the chat with a 5 second wait afterwards."[/QUOTE] the other rule 20 the one we all got screamed at for :v loop holes

[QUOTE="Flwuffy, post: 25000, member: 499"]the other rule 20 the one we all got screamed at for :v loop holes[/QUOTE] What rule is it loopholing? Nothing is discussed about rules for hide and seek day, excluding peeking. [URL]http://www.hearthigen.com/threads/jailbreak-top-25-common-days-with-rules.422/[/URL]

[QUOTE="Nein Cat, post: 25002, member: 138"]What rule is it loopholing? Nothing is discussed about rules for hide and seek day, excluding peeking. [URL]http://www.hearthigen.com/threads/jailbreak-top-25-common-days-with-rules.422/[/URL][/QUOTE] Did you not read the post? They said it was a hide and seek day but Immediately seeked giving no time for them to hide and all of the scrambling prisoners barely coming out of their cells KOS. Basically making it a "siege day" but calling it hide and seek. Maybe those were not his intentions but it could be see as a loop hole to siege day.. Lol?

[QUOTE="Flwuffy, post: 25003, member: 499"]Did you not read the post? They said it was a hide and seek day but Immediately seeked giving no time for them to hide and all of the scrambling prisoners barely coming out of their cells KOS. Basically making it a "siege day" but calling it hide and seek. Maybe those were not his intentions but it could be see as a loop hole to siege day.. Lol?[/QUOTE] i just want to say something a lot of prisoners did not die they managed to get out there was only a few that had died

[QUOTE="Flwuffy, post: 25003, member: 499"]Did you not read the post? They said it was a hide and seek day but Immediately seeked giving no time for them to hide and all of the scrambling prisoners barely coming out of their cells KOS. Basically making it a "siege day" but calling it hide and seek. Maybe those were not his intentions but it could be see as a loop hole to siege day.. Lol?[/QUOTE] You mean warday, "Siege day" is a day in which prisoners are allowed to go to the armory, grab weapons, and attack a certain area where boxes are in order to get to the warden. Warday is where prisoners are allowed into the armoury and attack guards. Instant Hide and Seek Day is where a warden announces it is Hide and seek day, with instant seek, and the doors open. Prisoners are not encouraged to go to the armoury in any way. This would not have anything to do with a warday/siege day.

[QUOTE="Nein Cat, post: 25005, member: 138"]You mean warday, "Siege day" is a day in which prisoners are allowed to go to the armory, grab weapons, and attack a certain area where boxes are in order to get to the warden. Warday is where prisoners are allowed into the armoury and attack guards. Instant Hide and Seek Day is where a warden announces it is Hide and seek day, with instant seek, and the doors open. Prisoners are not encouraged to go to the armoury in any way. This would not have anything to do with a warday/siege day.[/QUOTE] Okay my bad I got the days mixed up because I never played on a sever that allowed these days, but you're missing the point.

[QUOTE="Flwuffy, post: 25006, member: 499"]Okay my bad I got the days mixed up because I never played on a sever that allowed these days, but you're missing the point.[/QUOTE] Okay, so what rule does it break? It is not loopholing, and if so, which rule does it loophole that is not a banned day?

[QUOTE="Nein Cat, post: 25007, member: 138"]Okay, so what rule does it break? It is not loopholing, and if so, which rule does it loophole that is not a banned day?[/QUOTE] Instantly seeking makings prisoners falsely KOS. The point of a Hide and Seek day is to give time for prisoners to hide, at minimum 8 seconds of movement time which isn't done in a imminently seeking hide and seek day. How is that Properly competing for LR if they aren't even given a chance to compete at a fair level?

[QUOTE="Flwuffy, post: 25009, member: 499"]Instantly seeking makings prisoners falsely KOS.[/QUOTE]] A day set by a warden does not make players falsely KOS. I don't think you mean that reword it please. [QUOTE="Flwuffy, post: 25009, member: 499"]The point of a Hide and Seek day is to give time for prisoners to hide, at minimum 8 seconds of movement time which isn't done in a imminently seeking hide and seek day.[/QUOTE] The point of a Hide and Seek day is to have guards find and kill the prisoners until there is one left or until the day is called off. There is no such rule that says you must give 8 seconds for prisoners to hide. [QUOTE="Flwuffy, post: 25009, member: 499"] How is that Properly competing for LR if they aren't even given a chance to compete at a fair level?[/QUOTE] They all have the same fair chance. Every cell door opens immediately after the button is pushed, and the only variable that can be changed is by luck, spawning in a certain cell.

[QUOTE="Nein Cat, post: 25015, member: 138"]] A day set by a warden does not make players falsely KOS. I don't think you mean that reword it please. The point of a Hide and Seek day is to have guards find and kill the prisoners until there is one left or until the day is called off. There is no such rule that says you must give 8 seconds for prisoners to hide. They all have the same fair chance. Every cell door opens immediately after the button is pushed, and the only variable that can be changed is by luck, spawning in a certain cell.[/QUOTE] They're allowed at least minimum 8 seconds of movement time, basically why it can't be Immediate seeking. It can be seen as a salty command because they're seeking immediately not giving the prisoners any time to initially hide so if no one's hiding that technically makes them all KOS even though they had no time to hide so they aren't given the fair chance to compete for LR.