0 posts in this topic

[QUOTE="FatesDeath, post: 25353, member: 322"]still a 2 hit kill anywhere else if im not mistaken[/QUOTE] But you need to aim and unless you're MLG, I don't think you can shoot my ex when he's running like a girl trust me

[QUOTE="[TWE] The Warden's Ex, post: 25354, member: 606"]But you need to aim and unless you're MLG, I don't think you can shoot my ex when he's running like a girl trust me[/QUOTE] Well i sometimes put a piece of clear tape with a black circle in the middle and use it as a crosshair and it almost always hits.

[QUOTE="R4in, post: 25396, member: 727"]Well i sometimes put a piece of clear tape with a black circle in the middle and use it as a crosshair and it almost always hits.[/QUOTE] lol i used to do this for console but instead of tape used marker on the glass screen lol cant do it on a 32 in flat screen though

I believe ever server should have a very good sniper that is a one shot, the AWP in this case. Another thing is that on maps like Newsummer there are only 3 AWP's you can get without the shop, so It's not like there are a lot of the AWPs.

[QUOTE="Armegardeon, post: 25454, member: 16"]I believe ever server should have a very good sniper that is a one shot, the AWP in this case. Another thing is that on maps like Newsummer there are only 3 AWP's you can get without the shop, so It's not like there are a lot of the AWPs.[/QUOTE] You mean 2?

[QUOTE="Ceol, post: 25284, member: 143"]The AWP is way too overpowered. It can kill the warden in one headshot.[/QUOTE] [QUOTE="Penoos, post: 25304, member: 594"]I agree with Ceol. The Scout sniper, not sure what its called on JB, is a more toned down version of the AWP and is good.[/QUOTE] Any weapon headshot kills warden right away. Also, if the target is moving its p hard

[QUOTE="FatesDeath, post: 25493, member: 322"]if im not mistaken there are 6 total snipers on new summer correct me if im wrong 2 awps in armory 4 of that lesser op 2 on main cell roof and 2 in the truck out in the parking lot[/QUOTE] that adds up to 8 silly pants!

No, Look at this shot : P (I WANNA BE THE VERY BEST THAT NO ONE EVER WAS!) [youtube][URL]https://gaming.youtube.com/watch?v=o42TKYm0moI&feature=share[/youtube][/URL]