0 posts in this topic

So I've noticed there are a lot of glitches when I'm in the jb server, and they only happen to me. And sometimes I just delay the entire round with my glitch which kinda sounds like what a jinx would do. First of all, my pointshop isn't working. It's just stuck at 0. Many staff members have tried giving me points and it's there, but I can't buy anything and when I rejoin it would go back to 0. Another problem affects the entire server. When a prisoner challenges me to a DR and I die from it, the dr doesn't end and it's just stuck there. This is extremely frustrating to the prisoner, as they can't challenge other guards to another DR. And one time when someone challenged me to a Wubinator battle, when I died, wubinator beams were seen on my screen. There is nobody else I have seen with the same problem. So does anyone know what could be the cause of this issue?

The wubinator beams are a common glitch. I enjoy the wubinator one :D. You sort of just run around the map when dead pretending your beaming people ;)! Anyways, have you reinstalled Gmod? You'll have to reinstall your addons which Gmod does automatically but it takes a while if you have a lot. If not I'm not sure. Hope it gets better!

[QUOTE="SP4TRA, post: 25358, member: 413"]The wubinator beams are a common glitch. I enjoy the wubinator one :D. You sort of just run around the map when dead pretending your beaming people ;)! Anyways, have you reinstalled Gmod? You'll have to reinstall your addons which Gmod does automatically but it takes a while if you have a lot. If not I'm not sure. Hope it gets better![/QUOTE] Alright I'll try it tomorrow. But does the client actually have the ability to affect the server :\

[QUOTE="[TWE] The Warden's Ex, post: 25362, member: 606"]Alright I'll try it tomorrow. But does the client actually have the ability to affect the server :\[/QUOTE] The DR one is most likely the server. Also yes it does, there are hacks that have serverside noclip for example. Anything clientside that has access to something serverside is most likely bad and I reccomend a malware check too.