Heliuxen

Important
Future New Servers / Gamemodes

[Multiple] What game(s) would you be interested in playing?   59 members have voted

1. 1. [Multiple] What game(s) would you be interested in playing?

• TF2 server
    • MORBUS
    • A different DarkRP than ours (Post what is wrong with ours)
    • Deathrun
    • Different idea(s), read my post (you must post if you select this)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

52 posts in this topic

Yeah, I agree with Cant Touch This.. Just revamp it.. Make it normal stop putting all the little stupid things in it.. Just make it normal. If you do not know how to do that, go on other DarkRP servers and check it out.

Also, if we get rid of prophunt, we can put the slots into DarkRP. There is really nothing you can do with just 16 people all the time. That is quite small for DarkRP

Also, if we get rid of prophunt, we can put the slots into DarkRP. There is really nothing you can do with just 16 people all the time. That is quite small for DarkRP

I wouldn't invest it unless you all proved you could get it full.

I wouldn't invest it unless you all proved you could get it full.

Before we can even get it full, we need the overseers to fix it. When you spawn in you spawn in the middle of a building wall.

Edit: We spawn with no money at all and we need to fix it so when you switch jobs, you respawn.

Edit2: We cannot even spawn props..

Edit3: Salaries do not work.

Before we can even get it full, we need the overseers to fix it. When you spawn in you spawn in the middle of a building wall.

Edit: We spawn with no money at all and we need to fix it so when you switch jobs, you respawn.

Edit2: We cannot even spawn props..

Edit3: Salaries do not work.

@Nein Cat @Wildfire Blake

Well it said if i voted for an "other" game mode to say what it is, so here is my idea, we have Gmod servers, but what about like CS:GO, not sure how it all works, or what game modes can be done but thats my idea. As for the DarkRP it seems that there is a lot of small problems that are easy to fix, we would just need a larger dev squad. That being said, the idea of like a future DarkRP StarWars or what not sound rather new and impressive, IF it can even work. Like use lazer guns and stuffs, i can help and find mods that could work, and test them with the main devs, but i think that would make our DarkRP server one of a kind.

Deathrun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 I would play that shit :^)

But for another idea I used to play on this csgo hunger games server and it was always fully with 40-50 people on at a time. It was and still is a pretty propular custom game

Well it said if i voted for an "other" game mode to say what it is, so here is my idea, we have Gmod servers, but what about like CS:GO, not sure how it all works, or what game modes can be done but thats my idea. As for the DarkRP it seems that there is a lot of small problems that are easy to fix, we would just need a larger dev squad. That being said, the idea of like a future DarkRP StarWars or what not sound rather new and impressive, IF it can even work. Like use lazer guns and stuffs, i can help and find mods that could work, and test them with the main devs, but i think that would make our DarkRP server one of a kind.

People don't go to csgo servers a lot. It isn't a thing to host a csgo server, because most of the people there just play competitive and are obsessed with knives and skins.

The Warden's Ex' date=' post: 25748, member: 606"']People don't go to csgo servers a lot. It isn't a thing to host a csgo server, because most of the people there just play competitive and are obsessed with knives and skins.

Lol no, not every csgo player is dedicated to becoming global. There's tons of community servers that are active.

@ForgetfulCat I have heard about Rust, is it worth investing in

I would say yes, but the problem is, people here would probably get bored of it rather quickly. I would personally love it, but it would get boring if there weren't a lotta people on it all the time. Rust is primarily a PvP game, as it stands right now.

I would literally buy dust if we got a server

http://store.steampowered.com/app/353690/

Closing Thought: If we opened a new server, we'd have to shut down some of our current ones. Most are not populated enough to justify having them up (and trust me, I hate to say that).