Heliuxen

Important
How is Hearthigen doing?

10 posts in this topic

I've had a few questions tossed at me, the most common one:

How is Hearthigen doing?

Well, allow me to show you our Website tracker, which displays our statistics daily. I have spanned it out to when we first started, December 4th, 2015.

d1abcdb525ac9f4a168e9b28f8e655e3.png

As you can see, Hearthigen just keeps going up and up. Yeah, times of dips. We would see this for many different reasons, including holidays and otherwise notable events (or just maybe it's a bad day!)

Nonetheless, Hearthigen remains strong and well, we continue to bring happiness to our players and continue to make an important ( and amazing ) difference in every players life that comes into our services.

Congratulations on a job well done, Hearthigen!

- Heliuxen

IDK how hearthigen is doing but I JUST CLAIMED 32 REPORTS, SEND HELP

On a more serious note I believe Hearthigen is doing great atm, I haven't notice any major issues lately and overall it seems like we're getting along better.

I think personally that Hearthigen is in an OK spot.

The only problem I see is that Hearthigen looks to be a 1-servered community, with Jailbreak being overwhelmingly-popular while all the servers look to be sort-of-dead or completely dead.

Just something I've noticed.

Other than that, those statistics don't lie. It's obvious that the site has become very popular.