0 posts in this topic

It is I, the legendary Hatt[E] Hattington, I am into collecting retro gaming stuff, gaming in general, anything involving the ocean, drafting and design, and history. I like this community so far, everyone is so friendly, especially the staff. As of when I'm posting this, I have 3 hours on this server. My musical taste involves anything relating to the 70s - early 90s. I wish I could write more, but idk what to write. Can't wait to see what more this community has to offer :^)

[FONT=Comic Sans][SIZE=6][COLOR=#00ffff]Get ready to be very disappointed. Nah, welcome to Hearthigen! We welcome you to our family and hope you stay with us to the end! If you have any questions contact me here, make a group chat, or perhaps on one of our game servers![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Hello there! Welcome to this fabulous community, my name is flwuffy pronounced fl-a-wua-fee I'm a nice person with a soft voice that is always up to talk if you ever want, I'm usually in my TS channel. Be sure to check out of TS to get to know us! Don't be scared to join anyone's channel, we're all really nice fellows in this community. Besides heli, heli's a fuqboi.