0 posts in this topic

This is a day that I have seen been done before, and I thought it would be good to share it So the warden takes the prisoners to the evac gate and tell them to stand on the right wall (if you were to look directly at the gate, the wall is to the right) This is how the game works; the prisoners are people from Mexico trying to illegally immigrate to Mexico. The warden will let the Mexicans into his car to cross the border, on one condition. The prisoners must give the warden a good reason to cross. If the reason isn't good enough, they may not cross the border and will be killed immediately. That's the game :^)

Seems fun but the only thing I would worry about is how much offence people will take to this game people may believe this game is racist and if enough people say it's racist we would have to stop the day it sounds fun but it's just about what other people think of the game

[QUOTE="Watermelon, post: 26428, member: 584"]Seems fun but the only thing I would worry about is how much offence people will take to this game people may believe this game is racist and if enough people say it's racist we would have to stop the day it sounds fun but it's just about what other people think of the game[/QUOTE] I mean I would interperite more as political issue than a racist standpoint, but I can see how people could see it to be racist

[QUOTE="FatesDeath, post: 30225, member: 322"]basicly exactly like notice me sempai day and few others if the warden/sempai likes you live but if not you die.. seems like all the same a good majoity of the games are diffierent names same stuff[/QUOTE] Sem Sem Sem IT'S SENPAI GOD DAMMN IT!!!