Alucard The Warden's Ex

The Warden's Ex's Staff Introduction

0 posts in this topic

Hello there, I am the Warden's [SIZE=6][COLOR=#ff0000]Ex[/COLOR].[/SIZE] Please do not call me warden for short, for I am not the warden, but I am his ex. You can call me Alucard or TWE, though. I'm currently a[COLOR=#00ff00] weeaboo[/COLOR], and also an [COLOR=#00ffff]officer[/COLOR] on jailbreak and I hope to learn from you guys. Well, I'm from Singapore, a tiny tropical island city located in Southeast Asia, where we are known for being the most expensive country in the world. I may not see a lot of you guys on, for I live in the other side of the world. My timezone is quite close to the Australians, since Singapore is relatively near to Australia. I usually get on during the afternoons, which is the wee hours of the morning for most of your respective timezones, so I don't see much of the people who play in the day. Anyway, if you have anything to tell me, feel free to pm me, and I hope to be of use to [SIZE=7][COLOR=#ff0000]Hearthigen[/COLOR][/SIZE]. Well, I may not be as active next year, for I have national exams by then. However, I hope to be able to give players of the server and the community the best experience possible for them on jb in this period of time which I am active. See you guys around! [FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]P.S: When I'm not on the server or school, I spend my time locked up in my room either playing Call of Duty, stalking girls on social media, watching anime, do my day job as a weeaboo or just stare at the wall for hours[/SIZE][/FONT]