• Announcements

• kanalumaddela

Welcome   11/15/2016

Welcome to our community! While we are primarily a Garry's Mod community. We have expanded our servers to other areas and are welcome to new ideas and players. After registering with us, feel free to apply and become a part of our family! https://www.hearthigen.com/forms/2/hearthigen-member-application/
    • Archthious

PoliceRP Beta Apps (Open)   02/20/2017

PoliceRP Beta Tester Applications are now up, Feel free to apply for them though this link https://www.hearthigen.com/forms/69/policerp-beta-tester-application/ Keep in mind you need to at least be an HGEN Member+ to apply for it, If you're not I suggest you apply for that.
LT.Kitty-Kat

Suggestion
Hearthigen Kik?

12 posts in this topic

Kik: the only place where you can [LIST] [*]Stalk me [*]Listen to me spam about my life [*]See my face [*]See a ton of shitheads taking about their life [*]Life [*]Shitheads [*]Shitheads and Life [*]Life and Shitheads [/LIST]

well i figured this thread was gonna be created, sadly it wasnt created by me. both heli and zela dont use kik which puts that out of the options. if anyone has other ideas like whatsapp, LINE, hangouts, etc that would be great. makes it easier than using shoutbox. OR [USER=1]@Heliuxen[/USER] can be the nerd we love and make an irc server :)

[QUOTE="Moon, post: 2016, member: 25"]I like whatsapp, but it requires disclosing personal phone numbers which isn't good, maybe LINE? I've never tried it.[/QUOTE] qq Yeah true

[FONT=Oswald][SIZE=7][COLOR=#ffffff]Kitty Face Pic[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [COLOR=#ffffff][/COLOR] [FONT=Verdana][COLOR=#ffffff]Let's not have a kik and instead get banned on Facebook by making your profile to a super Neo-Nazi and threaten Mark Zuckerburg and everyone on your friendslist until Facebook bans you like how Sturm did it.[/COLOR][/FONT]

[QUOTE="Gore, post: 2018, member: 86"][FONT=Oswald][SIZE=7][COLOR=#ffffff]Kitty Face Pic[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Verdana][COLOR=#ffffff]Let's not have a kik and instead get banned on Facebook by making your profile to a super Neo-Nazi and threaten Mark Zuckerburg and everyone on your friendslist until Facebook bans you like how Sturm did it.[/COLOR][/FONT][/QUOTE] LOL THAT STORY ALWAYS MAKE ME LAUGH XDD

LINE requires your phone number just like whatsapp to register. Trying to find other options. A tip would be to find a solution where there is an administrative position to keep the chat sane and spam free. The thought came to my mind just now. I'm looking for an option that offers this, but frankly there isn't one that has the feature of "admin" for the chat