Nova

Important
Nomination Poll for Head of Low Tier

Who should be Head of Low Tier?   15 members have voted

1. 1. Who should be Head of Low Tier?

• Onyxfang
    • Stumpy
    • Tray

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

0 posts in this topic

[FONT=Comic Sans][COLOR=#00ffff][SIZE=7]These are following people who were nominated for Head of Low Tier in the Low Tier Head discussion. Please vote who you think will be able to fulfill the requirements as the head of Low Tier. Feel free to make any comments about the following people, giving others information they may have not know about said person. Good luck to you guys![/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

[QUOTE="Onyxfang, post: 30032, member: 554"]But i..I am trying to get overseer. So I won't be low tier.(if I suceed) Sorry guys.[/QUOTE] You don't have to be in Low Tier to be the head of Low Tier, You're fine :3

Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk It's between onyx and tray. fucckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk (sorry stumpy) Imma vote for onyxxxxxxxxxxx

[QUOTE="R4in, post: 30054, member: 727"]Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk It's between onyx and tray. fucckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk (sorry stumpy) Imma vote for onyxxxxxxxxxxx[/QUOTE] Yay

If onyx is going to be an overseer onyx will most likely be stressed and wont be able to dedicate the time needed to low tier, the person who needs to be the "head" of the low tier needs to dedicate more time than any other tier. [USER=736]@Tray[/USER] is dedicated to being on the servers and hasn't branched out to the forums to much I think he is the best choice for the position.

[QUOTE="tster2011, post: 30275, member: 432"]If onyx is going to be an overseer onyx will most likely be stressed and wont be able to dedicate the time needed to low tier, the person who needs to be the "head" of the low tier needs to dedicate more time than any other tier. [USER=736]@Tray[/USER] is dedicated to being on the servers and hasn't branched out to the forums to much I think he is the best choice for the position.[/QUOTE] Agreed, though Flwuffy might not choose me

[USER=736]@Tray[/USER] is perfect for the job, He is very dedicated to the community and willing to jump on any situation no matter how difficult or easy. He is great with people and keeps it cool all the time. Sorry [USER=554]@Onyxfang[/USER] and [USER=506]@Stumpy[/USER] but i feel tray can pull this off without stressing and without a problem. still love you guys <3

[QUOTE="gtgblaze19, post: 31768, member: 754"][USER=736]@Tray[/USER] is perfect for the job, He is very dedicated to the community and willing to jump on any situation no matter how difficult or easy. He is great with people and keeps it cool all the time. Sorry [USER=554]@Onyxfang[/USER] and [USER=506]@Stumpy[/USER] but i feel tray can pull this off without stressing and without a problem. still love you guys <3[/QUOTE] course. Besides, if I get overseer I probably wont be able to dedicate much time to this.