Lil' Poof

Sharks and Minnows day?

0 posts in this topic

[CENTER][FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=5][COLOR=#4da6ff]A day was explained to me that we go into the soccer field and guards will stand in the middle with knives and try attacking prisoners that go by. Basically like sharks and swimmers if you ever played that as a kid? I'd assume this would be no against the rules because it's wrongfully KOS'ing prisoners but I'd just like to confirm?[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

[QUOTE="Tray, post: 30311, member: 736"]i was curious about this aswell but i roughly thought it was similar to Duck hunt aslong as there arent too many guards tho i think this day should be banned or honestly tweaked a bit[/QUOTE] But guards with only knives though it's less deadly compared to duck hunt

[QUOTE="[TWE] The Warden's Ex, post: 30312, member: 606"]But guards with only knives though it's less deadly compared to duck hunt[/QUOTE] you know guards run faster then prisoners right? and considering it takes roughly 4-5 swings for you to die and the amount of guards participating i highly doubt its less deadly....

[QUOTE="Tray, post: 30313, member: 736"]you know guards run faster then prisoners right? and considering it takes roughly 4-5 swings for you to die and the amount of guards participating i highly doubt its less deadly....[/QUOTE] Well, in hide and seek days, guards can gun down prisoners and duck hunt they use secondary weapons to shoot down prisoners anyway and in hide and seek prisoners can't do shit when they are found to survive unless they have a weapon anyway so you actually have a higher chance of surviving Sharks and Minnows compared to HnS(unless the map makes it easy for prisoners to hide in) so I don't see the problem with the game.

[QUOTE="[TWE] The Warden's Ex, post: 30379, member: 606"]Well, in hide and seek days, guards can gun down prisoners and duck hunt they use secondary weapons to shoot down prisoners anyway and in hide and seek prisoners can't do shit when they are found to survive unless they have a weapon anyway so you actually have a higher chance of surviving Sharks and Minnows compared to HnS(unless the map makes it easy for prisoners to hide in) so I don't see the problem with the game.[/QUOTE] prisoners tend to arm them selves 90% of the time during HNS during sharks and Minnows you dont really get that as a choice.....i just honestly dont think this day should be a legit thing

im finding that most agree that its similar to duck hunt, id personally say it would be allowed if it was in a pool of descent size and if under 5 guards only using knife and the warden must participate, and only if majority of prisoners say yes to it, this is my opinion / suggestions so take it as so.