Skyy

What Brightened Your Day?

0 posts in this topic

[FONT=Shadows Into Light][COLOR=#99ffff]Hello guys! I want to know what brightened YOUR day today! Or it could've been another day of the week but what happened that made your day? I'm gonna start with something that happened to me today. So at science class, I sit with these two fahking weirdos and they're always slacking off and I usually help them get back on track.. But, we also have ALOT of fun to the point where we get in trouble a few times. The kid who sits to the right of me used to steal and hide my stuff in the classroom and it would piss me off. We kinda became close now and we can ACTUALLY HAVE A PRETTY GOOD CONVERSATION. So today, I walked into class and his friends had their stuff all over my seat so I walked up there and said "You better move your ass before I BEAT your ass." And the guy surrendered and stood up. I threw my stuff down and started drawing as he said, "Man, how do you [I]live[/I] with her?" And I said "Not very well-" And my frienderino cut me off and said "Well, she's actually pretty nice if you get to know her." And I was just kind of speechless and he said, "Yeah, we have fun all the time. Now go." AND HE FAHKING USHURED HIS FRIEND AWAY AND I WAS LIKE BRUH AND WE JUST TALKED ABOUT RANDOM SHIT THE WHOLE REST OF THE CLASS IT WAS BEAUTIFUL. NOW TELL ME YOUR STORIES YOU BEAUTIFUL DEMONS <3 ![/COLOR][/FONT]
1 person likes this

[FONT=Shadows Into Light][SIZE=5][COLOR=#4da6ff]Well... The most that brightened my day today was actually going to the bank to make a checking account and a savings account. Then I am getting a debit card and a checkbook for the first time. So I guess that is pretty exciting lol. [/COLOR] [COLOR=#ffffff]Then tomorrow I will be taking my drivers test (again...). So wish me good luck there! Haha ^^ [/COLOR] [COLOR=#00ffff]Thank you for asking <3 Your day seemed pretty great! But, I thought you were on break?[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Kaushan Script][SIZE=5][COLOR=#ffffff]Today, I wasn't in the brightest of moods, but I was chatting with someone that I really liked for some weird reason on Steam. All that the person did was participate on a 1v1 insult day against [USER=15]@Jagger[/USER] to where Alicia got real with that person when she was on the mic. I said something and included man in it, and then they said out of nowhere "FYI I'm a girl". I flipped the fuck out when I read that. Especially when [/COLOR][COLOR=#0000ff]she sounded close to either a regular male speaker and an actual girl[/COLOR][COLOR=#ffffff]. Even the name wasn't something that a girl would be named (I'm stereotypical alot). A girl named [/COLOR][COLOR=#00ff00]Braug[/COLOR][COLOR=#ffffff] is something that I got really dazed about. I might not see actual proof of what she looks like, but I don't really care on what [/COLOR][COLOR=#00ff00]Braug[/COLOR][COLOR=#ffffff] looks like even if she's bluffing. [/COLOR] [COLOR=#ff8000]I just really like [/COLOR][COLOR=#00ff00]Braug[/COLOR][COLOR=#ff8000] and idk why. It's like when I first did that 1v1 insult, I started to like her more even before she told me she was a female.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[QUOTE="Gore, post: 2126, member: 86"][FONT=Kaushan Script][SIZE=5][COLOR=#ffffff]Today, I wasn't in the brightest of moods, but I was chatting with someone that I really liked for some weird reason on Steam. All that the person did was participate on a 1v1 insult day against [USER=15]@Jagger[/USER] to where Alicia got real with that person when she was on the mic. I said something and included man in it, and then they said out of nowhere "FYI I'm a girl". I flipped the fuck out when I read that. Especially when [/COLOR][COLOR=#0000ff]she sounded close to either a regular male speaker and an actual girl[/COLOR][COLOR=#ffffff]. Even the name wasn't something that a girl would be named (I'm stereotypical alot). A girl named [/COLOR][COLOR=#00ff00]Braug[/COLOR][COLOR=#ffffff] is something that I got really dazed about. I might not see actual proof of what she looks like, but I don't really care on what [/COLOR][COLOR=#00ff00]Braug[/COLOR][COLOR=#ffffff] looks like even if she's bluffing. [/COLOR] [COLOR=#ff8000]I just really like [/COLOR][COLOR=#00ff00]Braug[/COLOR][COLOR=#ff8000] and idk why. It's like when I first did that 1v1 insult, I started to like her more even before she told me she was a female.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE] thats sexist !